Xavier

I sat down in my wolf form and I saw my beautiful mate from afar I can hear my wolf whining because he wants to sleep with her in the bed I howl out because i was in pain too.

When I stop howling i met eyes with jade she was looking at us but then she moves away from our view I did what to be like a sigh but more like a growl and I put my hand down I heard a door open and close my ears perks up and I saw my mate coming towards us.

She had a blanket with her she wraps it around my body I let my mouth hand open " it wasn't my decision to bring you this blanket it was my grandmother goodnight " she tells me and stands back up.

I saw her cute behind going up and down while walking and I growl I lay my head back down and I waited for jade to turn off her lights and I went to sleep. I woke up and I turn back to my human form I put on my boxers and I grab the blanket and I walk inside.

I told her grandmother to leave the door open for me for I can go inside I lock the door and I went upstairs I open her room softly and I saw her chest rising up and down. When I close the door I fix the blanket and I put it on the ground.

Before I actually went to sleep I go and I give her a kiss on her forehead and I went to my bed. And I went to sleep. " ahh" I woke and I got ready to attack for the intruder and I saw there was no one.

I looked at my mate " what are you doing here get out get out" she started throwing pillows at me I quickly close her door and I went downstairs I saw her grandmother drinking a cup of coffee and reading a newspaper she looks at me and gives a smile.

" thanks for letting me stay I am going to go back home and let your niece have space from all of this" she nods I go out the door and I ran to the pack house. When I arrive the house was very quiet.

I look around and I walk forward towards the hallway and there was some teens sleeping on the floor I ignore it and I walk to my office I start to make phone calls with the other alphas I signed papers.

When I was done I stayed in the offices and I looked outside the window I saw my pack members playing either with the kids or football.

Knock knock!!

I said "come in" the door opens and it was josh he comes inside and close the door " so how did it go "
" well I slept on the floor of her room and she freaked out on me she hit me with her pillows and of course I left and now I am here" I said.

" don't worry some day she will want you" he says I nodded " now let go play call of  duty " I nodded and threw my fist in the air " HELL yeah" we run to the game room and we played for a long while.

After a very long hours playing josh was knock out snoring and talking while he was sleeping I stood up and I turn off the lights of the game room I saw lily walking down the hallway " lily" she looks at me and smiles.

" yeah what you want " I shrug " um what do girls like" she looks at me and shakes her head " no you mean what does jade likes well I'm not sure since I never spoken to her again should I try" I saw a gleam of happiness playing around her eyes.

" nope never mind just go to your mate" I told her" ohh where is he " I pointed to the game room and she literally ran over there. I shake my head and I go to the living room.

" oh come on please stop crying sweetie I am trying to prepare your milk" I heard a woman talking to her crying baby in the kitchen I stood up and I saw her holding the crying baby while moving back and forth preparing the baby milk.

" hey would you like me to help you?" She turns around and bows at me " oh alpha it okay " she said I walk forward to her " no come on I will help you it okay " she gives me the baby and I hold her baby very carefully.

I hold him and I rock him back and forth and he was very quiet " wow alpha if I may say you really know how to handle a baby" i smile at the baby " yup I must say " some day this is going to be holding my pups. My wolf was purring with delight.

" okay thank you alpha" she said I gave her the baby and she leaves the kitchen " ummm now what can I do for the remaining of the day" " go to mate go to mate" said my wolf and that was actually a great idea.

I go out the door and I ran to her house instead of knocking on the door I climbed the tree that was next to her window when I was there I saw something that made me growl and made my wolf howl in a horny way my mate was naked she only had her panties and bra on.

She was walking around and she stops at the mirror I look at her and she smash her hands on the mirror I quickly open the window and I look at her hand " why would you do that jade huh" when I look into her eyes they were dull and lifeless.

" jade!" I scream then tears were coming out of her eyes I did the only thing that might snap her out and I hug her very tightly then I did get some reaction from her " get the fuck off me" I move away and she walks away to her closet and comes back with a long shirt.

" why would you do that" I ask her " because I don't want to look at myself if I do I will see them" she tells me " who will you see" I ask her " my dead parents they are in my brains they will tell me that it my fault it my fault!" She said and more tears fell down.

I go to her and I hug her " it okay it okay jade " I said then for some reason she let me hug her I look at her and her eyes were close " jade...jade" I shake her and nothing I pick her up and I put her on her bed I check to see if she was dead but no she was just sleeping.