New school

" jade wake up jade" I heard a voice calling my name I open one of my eye and I saw my grandmother was looking at me she smiles and says " good morning sweetie It Time for school " she tells me I groan and I sit up and I got off the bed.

I go to my duffle bag and I grab a black sweater with a black pants and my white converse and I also grab my teeth brush I go to the bathroom that was on the 2nd floor I lock it.

I put on my clothes and I brush my teeth but I did the worst thing ever I look at the mirror and I also saw my parents there clothes were very bloody I move back " I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please " I go on the floor and I cover my ears to stop hearing them talking.

" PLEASE STOP!!" I scream out loud I heard voices yelling and loud footsteps I heard the door open and the first person I saw was Xavier " jade what happened are you okay " he tells me with worry I also see josh looking for any signs of danger.

I snap out of it and I stood up " yeah I'm alright " I said and I walk out " honey are you alright what happened " i shake my head no one knows that i can still see my dead parents i can't tell no one because they are going to put me in a mental institution.

" grandmom can you please tell me where the school is" I ask her " oh the school well it a local school and Xavier and josh will be taking you" I shake my head " honey please do this for me they will take you now go to the car" I sigh and I walk out.

I go downstairs and to the car and I wait for them the door opens and they came walking out I look at there clothes they are probably popular boys you know high school jocks that all the girls drool for.

They get in and josh started the car and we drove away to the school I paid close attention to see if I can walk to school then I saw a sign that said " welcome to wolf moon high school " that a very strange name.

Josh parks the car and when I get out I hear a lot of " hey josh" and " Xavier bro how are you " I took a deep breath and I got of the car and when I close it I saw a girl next to josh and two other boys next to Xavier.

" josh who is this" said the car " that jade lily" the girl nods and she smiles she comes to me and say " hi I'm lily nice to meet you" she tells me I look at her hand at her she puts her hand down and laughs a unsure laugh.

" well no hard feelings it okay do you want me to show you around " I look at her and I don't reply and I walk away and towards the school when I open the doors I look around this school is very big. But I kinda like it.

Okay jade u can do this let just go straight I move forward and I walk and walk and I didn't see the offices I sigh okay jade lets go back and turn to the left of the hallway I go and I turn left but there wasn't a office room it was only classroom.

Then I walk back and I turn right and then I turn left and I finally saw the office at the end of the hallway I open the door and I walk inside i go to the front desk and I tell the lady " hello my name is jade stone I'm a new student."

She nods " jade stone please sit down lily jillion will come and show you to your class here is your class schedule" I took it and I sat down. A few seconds have pass by but then the door opens and it was lily the same girl who was trying to talk to me.

I rolled my eyes " come jade I will show you to the class that we both have isn't it awesome " she tells me but I just look forward I don't want to talk to anyone because I will just hurt them.

We go inside the room and guess who was there Xavier and josh. I sigh bad luck why me " oh my it seems like we have a new student well will you like to tell us something about yourself jade" said the teacher.

" nope I will not tell them anything about myself" I go to the last seat that was there. And I sit down I put on my headphones and I took out my notebook I started to copy down what the teacher was writing down on the board I felt someone staring at me and I look at the person and It was Xavier.

Why is he always staring at me it getting annoying I look down and I saw my hands had blood on it I close my eyes and I took a deep breath and I reopened them again and the blood was gone.

I sigh in relief why is this coming back to me. It was a pretty long day today right now I am currently lying down next to a tree i was looking at the leaves of the tree and  i saw a head pop out.

" hello there" said lily I stood up and I was about to leave when she grabs me arm " why don't you want to talk with me I'm sorry if I am asking for to much I just want to get to know you." She tells me.

" well I don't want to talk with you I don't want to be your friend or anything like that I want to be left alone." I yell at her I turn around only to be grab by my arm again I sigh and I look at her " fine do you want to know something lily."

I ask her she looks at me with hope in her eyes and I smirk " me and you can never be friends because you will die" i tell her getting very close to her she backs away and I got even more closer to her " if you come near me you will die in the most painful way ever and we don't want that to happen do you?" She shakes her head.

" good now you hear that it the bell it time to go goodbye " I tell her and I walk away and to my next class which wasn't hard to find I copy down notes from my global history class. And that was it. It was time to go home.

I go outside and to the car when I got in josh and Xavier was there I smirk when I saw lily looking at me she turns her head around and looks at somewhere else. And the car moves back and we left.

When the drop me home I didn't even say goodbye to them I went straight to the door and I open it I walk upstairs and yell " goodnight grandmother " I didn't feel very hungry so I went to my room and I lock it I go to my duffle bag and I took "it" out.

The "it" thing was a very rusty box I open it and it had every picture of my parents and me I took the lighter and I lit it on fire I wanted to erase my memories with them.

I don't know why I was doing this I think lily has triggered something in me when she talked to me this is great I just started a new school but I am already making myself look bad and weird.

Why has it come to this I just want to live a normal peaceful life without no one bothering me. I have changed in a very different scary way I guess the death of my parents hit me very hard. I take my lighter and I go inside my book bag and I take my cigarette.

Yes I smoke but it only when I need it like right now I open the window and I lit my cigarette and It was on I blow air out and I look around my back yard was filled with trees. I love the woods it really calm and cool over there.

I blow out more air and I leave the window open and I walk to the bed and I use my phone for the whole night I burn my cigarette out and I went to sleep I heard a howl that sounded like a wolf but I ignore it and I knock out.