Xavier home

I was currently in the woods just walking around when I heard a noise I put my phone down and I stood up I grab my pocket knife from my leg and I went in a fighting stance. When I heard the noise again I took action and I fling my knife.

" woah jade you want to kill me?" I heard josh voice and I relax " you should be more careful i thought you were a rogue what would you have done if it did went inside you." He shrugs and gives it back to me.

" so what are you doing here in the woods" I smile at him which surprised him " I'm in love with nature and I couldn't help it " he smiles. " hey do you want to go to my house." He thinks about it and nods.

I grab my phone and bag from the floor and I start to lead the way we walk for a pretty long while until I saw my home I continue on walking and I open the door to my house I walk inside and josh close the door.

" wow this is a big home." I nodded " come let go to the couch " we walk in further and I sat on the couch when we saw them he sits down and he looks at me " um jade I need to tell you something" but he sounded scared.

I look at him and I ask him " yes what is it" he takes a deep breath " do you remember that night when Xavier was killed " I slowly nodded " yes I do but why are you asking me." I said. He takes a deep breath and says " Xavier drank a potion that made him come back alive." Come back alive I stood up.

So..Xavier is dead he is actually alive I look at josh "are you joking with me?" He shakes his head " take me to your pack house now I need to see him to believe it." He nods we walk out and I give him the keys to drive.

My heart was beating very quickly if this is true then I get to see him again the car ride was very long but we finally made it to the biggest house ever. My mouth dropped.

The door opens and I saw a pregnant lady with a baby in her arms no It can't be " lily" she nods I go closer to her and i saw her baby " this little guy is pj" i nodded and i look at her " I'm sorry for everything that I have done to you."

She nods " hey don't apologize it all alright oh dear were are my manners come inside." She tells me and I nodded I look around so this is Xavier home this is where he lives at. I look at josh and lily and they were smiling.

" what is it omg..I have something in my face." I touch my face and they chuckle" no it just that we are happy because you look more happier now" I nodded I look around again and then I ask her " is he  um here." She shakes her head and I said oh.

" how do you feel about him?" Lily ask me and josh said " lily stop." I saw that she pouted and I smirk " it alright I tell you I like Xavier a lot every since the first day I met him I really like him but I was very good at hiding my emotions but every since that day that I witnessed his death it made me sad because I didn't want to see a person who I love being hurt."

Lily gasps " you just said love do you love him?" I took a deep breath and I nodded " yes I love Xavier a lot." She smiles " come let go to the living room " I nodded and I followed her we sit down and she starts talking about herself and then about Xavier he is now 21 years old.

I wonder how he looks like will he be happy or mad " do you think he will be mad because I am here?" She shakes her head and smiles at me " you are his mate he won't be mad he will be happy I promise you" I nodded.

Josh came in the room with a plate fill up with sandwiches he puts it down and I grab one and I start to eat when I was done with it I ate a second one and I was full. " hey do you want to sleep here it getting pretty late you know." My eyes widen " no no it okay" she gives me a glare.

" it okay if you are worried about him finding you then it going to be alright I will give you a guest room far away from his room okay." I thought about it and I nodded she smiles at me. " I'm very happy that you are here." I nodded " well if you excuse me I am going to put my pup in his crib." I nodded when she left I looked around the room.

" so let me show you to your room." I jump up that was quick but of course I forgot that werewolf have really fast speed I stood up and we walk up to the first floor she turns to her right and then we were face with another hallway this time she turns left.

And she stops at the door on the right she opens it " here you are home sweet home." I nodded I go inside and then I heard lily said uh oh I look at her and she quickly walks to the window " he is here jade don't move remember you are going to see him tomorrow."

Xavier is here I look at her and I nodded I go to the window and I see a man walking to the house " I know she said not to come out but I want to see him." I walk out slowly and I go downstairs I sit down and I heard a sexy but firm husk voice.

" so how was the meeting." " it was long and boring like always." His voice made me weak I move my head to get a clear view of me and I had to bite my lip he was very tall and muscular he is wearing a v-neck with dark blue jeans that made him look sex god.

" was my mate here?" He ask my heart stop shit " yeah she was but she left a few minutes ago " I see him nod " well I am going upstairs " I stand up quietly and I ran to the room and I close the door my heart was beating very fast.the man whom I love was there.

Will he accept me? Or not? I go to the bed and I was tossing and turning I was trying really hard not to think about him because I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep but that plan was a totally failure I didn't even sleep last night.