Dont you just love arranged marriages? Note the sarcasm. Chapter 17

A/N:

Heyy guyss...

So I've been writing this chapter for a while and now my best friend want me to upload it, so everyone thank vampyre_twin.

This chapter is kinda.. awesome! Lol well I'm only saying that coz I think its funny but ya'll can decide for yourselves and you know if you want more, all you have to do is vote and comment :)

I just want to thank everyone who became a fan.. it means so much to me that you like my stories.

Anyway I'll stop going on so you can read the chapter.... enjoy..

Chapter 17

"Ugh stupid jerk!" I shouted.

The cheerios and milk were basically everywher. I said I wanted something to eat, not that I wanted to wear it. I thought we were kinda over this war thing. Guess not......

I got up out of the milk soaked bed and made my way to the bathroom leaving a trail of little milk splatters behind me. A shower was desperately in need. Milk smells really bad when your covered in it.

I turned the shower taps on and walked back into the room to my closet and grabbed a clean pair of clothes. I trudged back to the bathroom, dumped the clothes on the counter and stripped off. I sighed in happiness when the warm water ran over my skin. It washed most of the milk away from my body but I washed my hair too because that's where most of it was. The shampoo bubbles vanished down the drain and suddenly the curtain opened. Shit, forgot to shut the door.

Ryan was standing there in his boxers with one hand on the shower curtain that he had ripped out of the way and one braced on the shower wall. He looked me up and down and gulped like he couldn't get air to his lungs. I instinctively covered myself.

"Ahhh is there somthing I can help you with?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yeah. Is there any room in there for me?" he said, his gaze finally leaving my body and looking me in the eye. He was serious.

"Fuck no buddy" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Im sorry for the breakfast stunt"

"Yeah you will be" I smiled evilly.

"What have you got planned?" he asked.

"Thats for me to know and for you to dot dot dot " I laughed quoting the Vampire Diaries. (A/N: hahaa love that show)

"So this is war? Again?" I nodded.

He shut the curtain on me and two seconds later it was open again. This time though Ryan was naked.

He pushed me against the wall and got in, re-closing the curtain. I tried to push him out but he pushed himself up against me and I could feel everything. When I say everything I mean everything. Everything like the growing erection that I could feel pressed against my thigh.

He put his hands on wither side of my head and looked down at me, the water dripping from his hair onto my face. I looked up into his face and reached up to wipe the water out of my eyes. I dropped my hands to the taps and waited. Ryan leant down to kiss me but I shifted my head to the side so he couldnt.

"Indi" he whined.

"I havent forgiven you yet"

"Oh please?" he begged.

I forced myself more into the wall and turned off the hot water tap. The shower head was pointed directly at Ryan and only little droplets hit me. I didnt mind.