Dont you just love arranged marriages? Note the sarcasm chapter 3

****Authors Note (please read)****

okay first I would just like to say a BIG thank-you to everyone who voted, commented and became a fan, i love you guys!! to everyone else who read it, thank-you but please comment because I love to hear what you guys think of my story, so PLEASE COMMENT!! Anyways here is the 3rd chapter, enjoy

xx TwilightTwin

Chapter 3 :D

As soon as the car drove off the touture began. These people must be rich because I was in a limo, a freaking LIMO!! Still, the car wasn't nearly as wide as I hoped it was. I jumped to the other side and watched the senery go by, just hoping that the jackass had forgotten what I had done to him, apparently, all of my wishes were being ignored today.

"So bitch, you know I haven't forgotten that little stunt you pulled back at your house, it was really stupid."

I turned away from the window to look at him. He was looking out the window so I took it as my chance to reply.

"I dont think it was stupid at all, actually I thought it was rather....entertaining. I mean, when you dropped to the ground, your face, it was so priceless! I really wish I had my camera on me to take a photo, but oh well, guess it has to be saved for next time." I said leaning my head back against the window.

"And what makes you think there's gonna be a next time?" he asked me, clearly getting angrier every moment.

"Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, when are you going to learn? You and me, we cant exist without messing with eachother, I mean, I've only known you for a few hours and I have already managed to drop you on your ass." I said and flashed him a grin.

He just glared at me while I smiled back. If I wanted to live to see my eighteenth birthday, then I really wasn't doing a good job at trying to stay alive.

Finally he said

"Indiana, just appologise and we can get over this."

"And if I choose not to?"

"Then you will suffer the consequences."

"Pfft! What are YOU going to do? Hit a girl? Though I suppose considering that YOU are a girl, it would be okay. Ooopsie, did I just say that?"

Oh shit, shouldn't have insulted his man-hood, oh crap, look at his face, I think he might kill me!

I looked over at the now red faced Ryan. If it wasn't for the murderous glare, I would have thought he was blushing.

Since we were sitting on the same seat, just oposite ends, it took him no time at all to slide over and get right in my face. His hair was falling into his eyes and I just wanted to psuh it back and- Damn with the "I wanna's" again! Focus Indiana, cant you tell that he's about 2 seconds from ripping your head off?!?

"Just appologise" He said sounding way calmer than he looked.

" Nope" I said smiling innocently up at him. I seriously must not want to live!

"Appologise" he said again, though this time it came through his teeth.

"N....O... Gueez dude dont you know how to spell? Your 17 you stupid jackass, maybe you should be marrying a school teacher so you can go back to the 1st grade!"

"Fine" was all he said before he slid back over to his side. Well that was weird, didn't think he would give up that easily. I started relaxing back against the window and went back to watching the scenery while laughing in my head at just how much of a weakling this boy was. Acting all macho and threatining me, it was all just talk! Well at least that's what I thought until I was pinned between him.. and the couch.