Dont you just love arranged marriages? Note the sarcasm Chapter 14

A/N: Sooooo angry at me? Please say noo! Im terribly sorry for not writing for agess, seriously my best friend keeps bugging me! Hahaha love youu Steph :D

Anyway, school tafe and boys are too complicated so I decided to get out of the real world for a while and give you guys a new chapter. I know its kinda short and im sorry for that but im not in the best mood.

btw, thank-you for all my wonderful new fans! I now have 94! Love you guys heaps!

Sooo heres a little chapter

xx Bec

Chapter 14

Kissing Ryan like this was...... different.

Intense.

Great.

Fabulous.

And yeah you get the point. The list could go on really.

I never want to stop feeling like this. Never want to stop trying to love him more each day and Im well aware of how corny that sounds, but when your in love you cant help it.

Awwww so you finally admit your in love?

Oooh seriously? Worlds best night ever ruined by annoying little voice!

I can hear you.

Oh really? And here I was thinking you could'nt. How great of you to clear that all up.

Smartass.

The stupid little voice faded away and I focused on the kiss more.

Now that I think about it, everything seems a little hazy. Light-headed....

Ohhhhh air. Yeah that magical stuff that we need to breathe in so we can live.

Need air...

I pulled away from Ryan and took deep breaths. In through the mouth, out through the nose.

Yeah after repeating that a few times I was good.

I looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back.

"That means I can tease you now" I said.

"Tease me about what?" he asked confused.

"Well your under the stupid impression that your going to tease me about being a virgin so that means I can tease you"

"And how the hell did you come to that conclusion"

"Logic" I stated.

He looked at me like I was crazy for a second and I seen his brain turning over trying to come up with a remark. And it should be coming right now...

"What are you going to tease ME about?" he asked in a voice that sounded all ' there's nothing to tease me about'. Ya know what I mean?

"Ummmm your friends? The fact that I dropped you quite a lot? The fact that I have YOU wrapped around my pinkey" I said wiggling my little pinkey in his face. He swatted it away and stared at me.

"You think you have ME wrapped around your finger?" He asked increduously.

"Der" I rolled my eyes.

"Dont think so" he said getting up.

"HEY! Where are you going!?" I demanded.

"Somewhere" he said mysteriously.

"Come back!"

"No. Im proving you wrong just now if you dont mind" he walked out the bedroom door and I heard him run down the stairs.

To follow or not to follow?

Not follow.

I sat on the bed twiddling my thumbs and after about five seconds I threw the blankets off. Screw not following.

I raced across the room, out the bedroom door and down the stairs into pitch black. Where the fuck are the lights?

"Ryan! Turn the lights on!" I shouted. I got no reply.

I was at the bottom of the stairs now so I felt along the wall trying to find the light switch. My hands found the corner of the wall but not the light switch. Now where the hell was it? I walked around the corner and came into the loungeroom? I ran into the couch, so yeah, the loungeroom.

Rubbing my probably bruised knee, I started forward again. I stopped when I heard a sound coming from the other side of the room. I whirled around facing the noise only to see black. Stupid lights..

Something.. or someone... jumped on me and I went crashing to the ground the Him landing on top of me.

"Get off before I hurt you dipshit" I growled.

"Nope" he breathed in my face.

"Dude your squishing me!"

"Im proving a point"

"Which is what? That you can squish me?" I exclaimed.

"No. That Im not wrapped around your finger!"

"FINE! Now you've proved that point, could ya get off? I need my legs to walk" I sighed in relief when I could breathe again. Ryan pulled me up and suddenly it was bright. He was standing next to the lightswitch smirking.

Damn I swear that thing was hiding...

I glared at him and stalked off up the stairs. I could hear him following but I didnt care, the bed is calling.

I jumped into it and snuggled into the covers, practically falling alseep straight away.