Dont you just love arranged marriages? Note the sarcasm. Chapter 8

A/N

Sooooooo, it's been a while since I've uploaded anything, sorry for the delay. I've tried to make this chapter longer but if its not then sorry.

Shout outs:

aleenaxx-for being the first to comment :D

twilightluver4life- She is so amazing and comments on most of my stories.

vampyre_twin- my best friend who is supporting me non-stop in everything I write

And to the rest of you who voted and commented thank-you so so much :D

Anywhoo, I'll stop going on now. Heres the chapter, enjoy

Chapter 8

Scissors? Check.

Make-up? Check.

I was all set, now all I needed was the sleeping Ryan part and the real fun could begin. You see people, it's been two days, two long stupid boring days, since I was subjected to playing that game with my stuff and the boys, and I've been hard at work on my plan. Research on Ryan was actually kinda fun, in a weird way. Observing him in his everyday mode, I discovered that he is a very heavy sleeper. Heavy as in, I could scream my loudest in his ear and play all the musical instruments in the world, and he wouldn't even move. The only thing that woke him up was his alarm clock. Weird huh?

I also remembered that he hates it when people mess with his things, he can thank his two best friends for that piece of information. Speaking of Dumb and Dumber (Toby and Evan), I haven't seen them since that last encounter. Haven't been anywhere near the house. And here I was thinking they had a great time, I sure did!

Anyways, back to my plan. The thing of his I'm going to mess with is that pretty little face of his, oh and maybe his hair. I think a makeover is way over due, don't you?

Ryan walked out of the bathroom with just a towel on, and a tiny ass towel at that! His chest was still gleaming with water that was running down from his hair and it made him look hot. Focus Indiana, this plan has to work! He seen me staring, of course. I swear that boy has radars in his head because everytime I so much as glance at him, he knows. Or MAYBE he is always staring at me so he know's when I look at him, yeah possibly.

A cocky smile appeared on his face and he sauntered over to stand in front of the bed. He stopped just before me and I could feel the heat coming off his body. I looked staright ahead and was eye level with his chest. Seriously, if I stuck my tongue out, I would touch it! He cleared his throat and I looked up at him.

"See anything you like?"

"Mmmmmm. But I've seen better. Sorry to pop your little bubble." I was starng so intently at my nails that I didn't notice Ryan had come to my eye level, until his warm breath caressed my face. His breath did things to me that I didn't want to admit I felt for the guy.

"Well miss I've-seen-better, if that's true then why is your face going bright red?"

"Temperature.......your hot-I mean it's hot...?" I trailed off. I sounded like I was asking a question.

"Yeah that's what I thought" He smiled at me, which made my heart race, and walked into his closet. Two minutes later, he came out with a pair of blue boxers on and a shirt hanging over his arm. Dont know where the towel was but he must have dried his hair because it wasn't dripping anymore.

"Now, do I have to put this on, or will you control your drooling?" He pointed to his shirt.

"I'll try to keep it under control" I said sarcastically.