Dont you just love arranged marriages? Note the sarcasm. Chapter 9

A/N:

So here is a new chapter seeing as a lot of people have been demanding it lol :D I read all the comments on the last chapter and couldn't help but laugh at a few. You guys make me so happy. Also, a few of you have been saying that you want them to get along and stop fighting. Well in this chapter, they kinda get along, sort of, but still normal fighting behaviour, if that makes any sense. So comment and tell me what you think :D

Chapter 9

I felt stupid. Okay so I felt beyond stupid. You know how in horror movies the bad guy walks around with a knife and kills everyone in the house? I guess I was the bad guy in this senario. My "knife", was actually a fry pan that I had grabbed when I ran through the kitchen, trying to find the assholes who ruined my good dream. A frying pan was the stupidest weapon on the planet. What am I going to do? Cook them to death?

The house was quiet, too quiet if you ask me. Nothing creaking or moving which was pretty strange. Like something big is going to go down, you can feel it in the air. I walked quietly up the stairs, hiding near the corner of doors like a bad James Bond movie and straining my ears to hear something that obviously wasn't there. I held the frying pan in one hand, ready to smack the crap out of anything that jumped out and looked around the corner into the guest bedroom.

I'm pretty sure the guys would have split up and hid. Either that or they were hiding together which would make it way easier for me to get them. I ran silently over to the bed and used my "weapon" to softly hit the bed to see if anyone was hiding in the sheets. Nope, no one there. I checked under the bed and found Toby's shoe. Why the hell would they leave a trail behind them? I got up off the floor and headed over to the bathroom where I could hear someone trying to stop coughing.

I opened the door and their was Toby, sitting in the shower with the screen closed. He stood up when he saw me and backed into the corner. HA! He was trapped. I walked innocently over to him and opened the screen, stepped in and shut it behind me. By now I was smiling like a maniac and scaring the shit out of him.

"Hey Toby. Fancy us being here. Together. With a frying pan and no one to hear your screams" Saying that made him scream louder. Seriously he was worse than a little girl wailing because her brother broke her doll.

"I swear I had n-n-no part in t-t-t-t-the bucket of cold wate-r-r" he stuttered putting his hands up to block me. I moved as close to him as I dared and held the frying pan up. He cowered in the corner and covered his face with his hands. Laughing, I hit the cold shower tap and jumped out of the shower. He was standing right where I wanted him to and getting more soaked by the second. (A/N: bet you all thought she was going to hit him hey?)

"Next time, dont hide in the shower" I told him and walked out of the room. I ran down the stairs and into the loungeroom where I swear I seen the top of Evan's head a few seconds ago. Sure enough, his head poked up fron behind the lounge, and when he saw me, he went straight back down. Chicken.

"I wonder where Evan is." I said sarcastically. I walked over to the couch and plopped down on it, just begging for Evan to do something. In my peripheral vision, his head poked up again and he looked at me thinking that I couldn't see him. I made my move then. I grabbed his hair and dragged him over the couch so he was sitting next to me.

"Hello Evan, so nice of you to join me" I think he would have ran out of the room screaming if it wasn't for the fact he was frozen. I grabbed the blanket that was next to me and asked " Are you cold?"

"N-n-n-n-no" What was with these guys stuttering? Am I really that scary? I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around his hands with one end, and with the other, I tied it around his feet. I picked up the closest pillow and started bashing him. After five minutes of this I was getting bored so I left him sitting on the couch with red marks all over his face, silently crying.