Chapter 24: Questions & Answers

Start bij het begin

"But you made me inlove with you, Luce. Hopefully...you won't hurt me..please." I thought to myself.

"So I guess you can say me being a playboy is from a past experience." With that I finished my explanation.

Looking at Lucy, in her eyes there were....tears? She lunged at me wrapping her arms around my neck,

"I'm sorry.." She whispered, sympathy in her voice.

"You shouldn't be sorry it isn't your fault anyways.." I replied, hugging her back my arms around her slim waist.

"But still.."She reasoned out.

"It isn't your fault, Lucy." I reassured. We continued to hold each other close.

I haven't had this much comfort in awhile...

After that question from Luce and explaining me, still sitting under the palm tree, it was my turn to ask a question,

" Hey Luce, since you asked me a question, I'm asking you this time; why do you go to school dressed as a nerd?"

I was curious, I still didn't know the answer.

Then she started answering my questions.

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○

I was mind blown..and really really guilty. As she told me how she was used for her money all her friends fake, getting bullied after that.

After she explained why..I don't know if I can face her anymore..

As she said, and I quoted  'I  Lucy  Heartfilia , Promise   to myself  to not allow to ever  be used  ever again.' .

She was hurt because she was used she was broken. It pained me but, here I am using her just because,  of my stupid pride.

Maybe at first I didn't care, but now it's different. I care for her, she makes me happy, makes me brighter, gives me life, I love her. I love Lucy.

If I did tell her I'm afraid that everything Lucy and I have will be destroyed. Nothing will be the same again. I'll be heartbroken if she disappears in my life, but then again it is my fault why.

If I didn't tell her that our relationship was all about a bet, which I was planning to call off just after this, it wouldn't count as using her if I called it off after this,right? Wrong!

That would be selfish...very like me.  But I was really planning on calling it off..

How am I suppose to look at Lucy when a smile is  plastered at her face, and I would know that I used her for my ego. Betted on her feelings.

I will admit defeat. I'll take the punishment. It's just a punishment maybe shatter my pride along the way but that's better than hurting Lucy.

It's just my pride...it's better to hurt my pride than Lucy.

I also need to tell her, everything about the bet.

I'll tell her as soon as possible,as soon as I'm ready to let her go.

How selfish.

I feel so guilty.

"Natsu! You there? It's my turn again to ask a question." She said snapping me out of my train of thoughts.

"Yeah, fire away." I replied.

She then asked me a question that made my heart drop. Can I lie? Yes. Would I lie?I can't...Should I lie?No.

Does it end here?

She asked,

"Why did you want me to be your girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter

Follow, Comment&Vote

Thanks for Reading!!!

Author's Note:

I'm still alive!

....I feel ashamed..this is by far the longest time that I haven't updated; 2 weeks!!!

I'M SO SORRY MINNA!!! I've just been very busy with school with all the homework and assessment stacked up..😭😭😭

Happy Valentines Day!!😘

Sorry about the the romantic scenes if their cringe, I'm single asf since birth, cause I'm a proud otaku and fangirl that got swallowed by anime.😅

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 8K+ READS I'M FOREVER THANKFUL!!!FOR ALL THE VOTE AND COMMENTS TOO!!!😊😊😊

I'll try to update as soon as I can, thank you for still supporting this fanfiction!

Again, I'm so sorry.

~fairyRULES