In school I was at my locker getting what I needed for my first period class and as students passed by they waved to me.

"Mika-chan!" I heard Mina squeal as I blushed forgetting about the nickname she gave me. "I think just Mika is fine" Annie said.

"Its ok I like both nicknames" I said and closed my locker. "So is everything back to normal for you?" Mina asked as I nodded. "Everything is just perfect. My family's back together,no more fame,back in my dorky and freaky get comfortable clothes" I said hugging myself.

"And now your wearing bows?" Annie said as I nodded. "Does it look alright?" "Yea you look really pretty" Annie said as I blushed. "Thank you"

"You know...I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you and said" "I accepted your apology a long time ago" "I know but I still feel guilty whenever I look at you"

"Well we're friends right? and now nothing can change that. All that has happened is in the past now let's not focus on how it'll effect us in the future let's just focus about what's happening now like our friendship" I said with a smile.

"Wow I'm impressed on how much you changed over the passed few months" Mina said as I smiled. "Thank you"

"Best thing is that today is the last day of school and then summer vacation" Annie said. "Yea this school year has been a bit of a pain what are you guys doing this summer?" Mina asked.

"I'm just staying home and hanging out with Armin and going wherever seems fun" Annie said. "I'm going to teach and watch kids at a summer camp for you know highschool credits and because I enjoy it" Mina said.

"What are you doing this summer Mikasa?" They both asked me as I shrugged. "I really don't know I didn't plan anything I think I'll just hang out with my parents and Eren" I said.

"Speaking of Eren have you guys seen him I haven't seen him all morning" I said. "He must be doing something stupid with the guys don't worry about it" Annie said. "Um ok"

"Mikasa~"

I heard my voice get called and turned around seeing Eren approaching me and what made me feel uneasy was that there was people following and some started to stare.

I clutched my books tight to my chest and looked up at Eren who had this grin on his face.

"E-Eren?"

He knelt down on one knee and grabbed out a small black box as I felt my face go red. "W-what are you d-doing?"

"Y-you know...I-I'm not really good at speeches b-but what I mean to say is that you mean the world to me. Your smart,beautiful and a really kind person and I want to stay by your side forever s-so Mikasa...w-will you...m-marry me?"

He opened the box revealing a small silver ring as everyone was in awe and waited for my answer.

"Y-you...Eren...y-your such an idiot doing this in public where everyone is watching"

I looked around seeing everyone's eyes on me and gave a small smile. "Of course I'll marry you" I said as everyone bursted into a cheer and applauded.

Eren grabbed my left hand and placed the ring on my ring finger. "I already got mine on" he said showing me. "How were you able to get this?"

"You know the money your mom gave me for my 18th birthday from Mr Braun?" "Yes" "well I had enough money to buy us both a ring" he said as I blushed and hugged him tight.

"Thank you" I said as he hugged me back. "I will stay with you forever" I said as he bent down to me.

"My parents are taking a trip to Paris if you want you can stay with me for the summer" he said as I felt my cheeks burn because I knew exactly what he was thinking about.

"Eren"

"What we won't do it everyday" he exclaimed. "Probably two times a week but two times a day wouldn't hurt-" "Eren" "fine two times a week"

"So I see you two love birds are already planning your future" Mina said. "Now isn't that cute" Marco said as the rest of their friends made it over to them.

"But aren't you guys a little too young to get married? You have to be at least twenty or older" Annie said.

"It doesn't matter to them because they love each other deeply" Christa said.

"If that's the case than me and Christa could get married right away!" Ymir gushed.

Eren's Pov:

When the bell rung for school to be let out everyone nearly killed each other to get out of the door. I held onto Mikasa's hand as we walked out of the school and to the sidewalk.

We planned on going to the park and when we got there Mikasa dropped her things and went to the swing and got onto it.

"Push me" she said as I grabbed our stuff and put them on a bench and went over to Mikasa and pressed my hand against her waist and pushed her up.

I didn't want to push her hard so soft and easy seemed to be right. "Eren now that were married could we be able to have a family now?" Mikasa asked.

"Not yet Mikasa were still young and I'm not ready to be a father yet" "but you would be a great father" "and you would be a great mother and until the time comes then we'll have children"

I picked Mikasa up and sat on the swing and then sat her on my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you very much" I said snuggling up against her back and noticed the bow in her head and took it out as Mikasa shrieked.

"Eren!"

I looked seeing that Mikasa's hair was now shoulder length and not to her waist anymore. "Your hair" I spoke brushing my hand through it. "Y-yea I cut it...it was aggravating me so I like it short now" she spoke.

I laid my head on her back and smiled. "I love it. It really suits you" I said as Mikasa turned around facing me and held her legs tight around me and held onto my shoulders.

She leaned in and pressed her lips against mine as I wrapped my arms around her small slim waist. We broke apart as Mikasa laid herself down onto my chest.

"Forever together?" She whispered looking up at me as I grabbed her hand and clutched it tight as our rings could be shown. "Forever together" I repeated.

The End