#17

Eren's Pov:

It was Sunday and I had agreed to help Mina and Christa gather some of decorations for the party this Thursday.

"Your really nice to help Eren" Mina said. "Yea you are really nice" Christa said with a lovely smile on his face.

"Y-You know...it'll be even better if some one of you helped and carried all of this stuff"

"Eren stop complaining the most work were gonna be doing is setting up the place and then cleaning it all up when its over so SHUT UP!" Mina shouted.

"You know I can just drop all of this stuff in the road and wait for a truck to come and run it all over!"

"Don't you dare that stuff cost money!"

"And my spine cost extra bones so then don't yell at me!"

Christa giggled. No wonder so many guys are in love with her cute body,really sweet and nice,beautiful and giggles cutely. Too bad that she turned down all of the guys even Reiner.

Turns out she's a lesbian and is dating the captain of the girls basketball team and quarterback of the girls football team.

Her name is Ymir and yes indeed they are a cute couple. Many guys are still trying to win Christa's heart but she is still turning them down for a girl.

Because of this Ymir becomes concern when Christa are around guys that she doesn't know and doesn't trust so she reminds almost every guy that they are dating and are having a future together.

"You guys are funny maybe I should hang out with you guys more often" she said. "Trust me we be having lots of fun there's even our other friends that we hang out with that makes time fly by"

"Cool I can't wait to meet them" Christa said as I couldn't help but smiled. Its a good thing she gave me a chance.

When Christa first saw me she took it as me the guy that has a huge crush on her but later on she was relieved when she found out that I didn't like her like that.

Plus I already have a small adorable girl. Speaking of that I never heard Mikasa giggle or laugh. Yea I see her smile but not very often.

"Well here's the other store" Christa said. "And another trip of me breaking my back" I mumbled. "Wait out here Eren we won't be gone long" Mina said.

"But that's what you said at the last seven stores we visited!"

"I know right talk about time passer!" She said as her and Christa entered the store. I put all of the stuff down and waited for them to finish shopping for more decorations.

I saw just the person I needed to see as Reiner was just about to cross the road. "Reiner!" I called out to him as he turned his attention to me and went over.

"Hey Eren how have you been?" He asked as I gave a small smile. "I'm good...so I heard this rumor that your Mikasa's step brother right?"

"Who told you that!? I told that punk to keep her mouth shut!" "W-well a friend told me and I don't think there's any chance that you know him" I said.

"What's this about?" He said crossing his arms. "Mikasa's grown into being a model right?" "Yes" "and her tour begins this Friday?" "Yea but how come you know all of this stuff? Are you stalking her or something?"

I felt my cheeks burn and shook my head. "N-No I saw Mikasa a fee days ago and was able to talk with her on the phone. All I want to know is if you could help me convince Mikasa not to go off on tour and to go to the dance with me"