#22

Mikasa's Pov:

I was over at the photoshoot getting pictures taken as I really couldn't wait for this day to end. There's not even a best part because I don't know if I'll be able to go to the dance at all.

Turns out Levi rescheduled the modeling event to right after the photoshoot. The photoshoot takes up three hours of my day and then when I get over to to Levi and Petra I have an hour to get my makeup and stuff done and then the rest of the event last for five hours.

I really hope I'll be able to make it to the dance.

"Stop stop just stop!" Mr Braun said as everyone stopped taking pictures and looked confused but I know why he stopped me.

"Mikasa come with me" he said as I gulped and stood up going over to him. "Y-Yes sir?"

"I don't know if it's medical attention you want or if your having some mental issues but what the hell is going on with you?"

"W-what? I-I don't understand"

"Your not excited! Your not acting flirty or fierce or any of that for the newspaper...is it that guy your mother was talking about?"

My face heated up as I tried to say something but nothing came out of my mouth. "Mikasa if that is the case then when were off on tour I'll make sure that if there's a project right here were not going!...give me your phone"

"B-but-"

"Give it Mikasa!" He shouted as I handed him my phone.

He threw it on the floor and them stepped on it as I gasped and covered my mouth. "Now get out there and show your pretty face to the camera that way we can make some money!" He shouted and stormed away.

I stared at my broken phone and covered my mouth. Now when I'm on tour how would I be able to text or call Eren?

I went back to my station and started doing what I was told but I could still tell that Mr Braun knows I'm upset.

The rest of the day went by like a blur and before I knew it,I'm in my makeup room with the makeup artist covering my face with some makeup.

"Are you excited Mikasa?" My mother said as I shrugged. "Mikasa stop acting like this and be thankful"

"But mama like I've been saying I don't want this anymore. Its like you guys are trying to take everything away from me"

"We just want the best for you"

"Oh really because I never wanted you to take me away from dad and lie to me saying that he left us. I met him a few days ago and he said he was doing everything he can to find us!"

"Mikasa it's all just in your head. Your tired baby do you need a short nap before-"

"No don't try to sweet talk me! Not now not again not ever!"

The door opened revealing Levi,Petra and Mr Braun. "What's going on in here is everything alright?" Petra said.

"Yes of course" my mother said. "No everything is not fine" I said. "I'm being forced to do something I don't even enjoy and everything is being taken away from me and I don't want to live this lifestyle anymore!...I want to be weird and dorky in my black depressing clothed and out with my friends because that's who I am...this...this isn't me and I don't think I'll ever want this again"

"Mikasa what are you doing!? Keep talking and I'll-" "shut up you pig" Levi said cutting Mr Braun off. "Let her finish"

"Mr Levi and Mrs Petra I'm sorry to say this but I don't want to be your model anymore" I said as there was a moment a silence.