#16

Eren's Pov:

"Man seems like your in some pretty deep stuff" Armin said as I let out a sigh. "Yea the hard part isn't finding Mikasa the hard part is getting her to listen to me"

"Yea I say you have your hands full but what if their on tour right now?"

I froze in my tracks and took out my phone and dialed Mikasa's number.

"Eren?"

"Hey Mikasa-"

"I am really busy at this moment and I don't have time to chat"

"J-Just really quick I want to know if your on tour yet"

"N-No I'm going on tour next Friday"

"Don't hang up there's more I have to tell you"

"Eren knock it off please" her voice said sounding innocent as always and at that moment she hung up. I let out a sigh and realized Armin wasn't around me as I then saw him come over to me with a flyer.

"Hey Eren look at this I got it from Christa" Armin said as I saw that it was a flyer. "Armin I don't really feel like reading this or having to deal with something else"

"No its better just read it" Armin said as I took the flyer and read it. I was shocked as I read it over and over like five times now.

It wasn't prom but there was gonna be a nice dance hosted next Thursday and it was gonna be hosted by the students of the school such as Christa.

"If you take Mikasa to this dance and convince her to not go on tour than it might just work" Armin said.

"Wow Armin that's brilliant but there is like a nine percent chance that she'll say yes to going to the dance"

"Eren you have to try. You love Mikasa and she is your future wife you can't let her slip away from your grip that easily"

"Ok I'll try" I said as Armin cheered. "What are you two excited about?" The familiar voice say as they saw Mina walking with Marco and Annie behind.

"There's a dance coming up next Thursday" Armin said. "Oh yea the dance I'm helping hosting it that way I can see the lovable face of my star student when he see's how much of an awesome job we did"

"And I am planning on going with him" Annie said with a small smile. "Well I was planning on going with Bertholdt but that's if Jean isn't going with me"

"He's not gay he's clearly into me!" Annie shouted kicking Marco's shin as everyone rolled their eyes.

"Well I don't want to go with anyone I'm going for the enjoyment but I might as well go with Thomas"

"If your not going with Thomas I'll go for the enjoyment as well and make sure Connie and Sasha isn't eating all of the food"

"Speaking of that remind me to hire two security guards that way they won't eat everything" Mina said.

"So have you guys heard from Mikasa yet?" Marco said as I nodded. "I just met up with her dad last night and it turns out he's been searching for her for thirteen years"

"Oh wow" Marco said as I nodded. "She's going on tour next Friday and Armin convinced me to take her to the dance next Thursday to make her change her mind" Eren said.