#4

Mikasa wore a grey Minnie Mouse jacket,black ripped jeans,and grey converses. Two weeks has passed and Mikasa hasn't changed a bit. She's been quiet,stutters,and a wreck.

As she entered school people looked at her and started to laugh and she already knows why. Why is a high schooler still watching Mickey Mouse?

Mikasa ignored them and went to her locker as more hate mail that was in fell out and even more personal things like period pads and all as people bursted out into laughter. Tears streamed down Mikasa's cheeks as she slammed her locker and started walking as people surrounded her.

"Hey Mikasa on your period!?"

"I wonder if you'll ever have a boyfriend!"

"Oh please if she did she'll be way too short for him to have sex with her!"

"I feel bad for her NOT sorry not sorry"

"Mikasa darling" Annie said going in front of Mikasa stopping her as everyone crowded to hear.

"Look don't think I saw you with Eren at the movies...you little bitch you had let me guess your first ever date but here is something you need to know dear...you and Eren are like two totally different people he's popular your...not he's at the top your at rock fucking bottom he's a star and your a freak so if you think that he's 'the one' for you keep wishing cause you may not know but he has his eyes on well someone way out of your league"

They all laughed as Mikasa ran away from them as people threw paper balls at her. Mikasa turned the corner bumping into someone and looked seeing Eren and frowned pushing him aside. "Out of my way" "whoa Mikasa what's-" "leave me alone don't you ever come near me again!" "Mikasa wait!" "SHUT UP!" She shouted and ran to where no one could find her.

"What did you do to my Mika-cha!!!" Mina shouted at Eren as Armin was blocking Eren so Mina wouldn't hurt him.

"Mina I did nothing why would I hurt Mikasa!?" "Well because maybe Annie's words are getting to you you think Mikasa is just some freak!" "Mina-" "well I don't care if she's a freak she will forever be my best friend the best freak I care and love very much!" Mina said thousands of tears forming in her eyes and sliding down her cheeks.

Mikasa slung her book bag over her shoulder and ran. "I'm gonna find Mika I could feel her low down spirit!" Mina said as Eren and Armin sighed.

"Can't blame her Mina was always alone when she was little no one liked her because they thought she was a freak must be trying to make Mika see a bright side" Armin said as Eren was just restarting the whole thing with him and Mikasa.

"Eren...hey Eren!" "hm yes?" "Who's on your mind?" Armin said making Eren's cheeks heat up as he turned a deep red color. "W-w-what are you talking about its nothing serious I'm definitely not thinking about Mikasa and how cute she when she's acting clumsy and how nice her shiny black hair is definitely not her thick thighs what are you talking about!?!?!?"

Eren left very fast as their was a wind that flew past Armin making his hair and clothes fly. "Damn I just asked a question don't have to give me five million answers"

"I'm a freak I'm a freak I'm a freak I'm a freak" Mikasa mumbled her legs up against her chin and her arms wrapped around her legs as both of her index fingers played with each other.

"Who would e-e-ever like me I'm just a w-w-weird 16 year old w-w-w-who st-st-stutters and h-h-have p-problems" Mikasa mumbled as she laid her head on her knees.

She hid in this secret room she found ever since she first came in for freshmen year and even then she was still being bullied.

The place was messy and pitch dark with little sunlight shining through. Possessed looking drawings hung around the place along with black and red paint.

Mikasa sat in a corner and waited until like school was over.

It was the end of 8th period the last period of the day as Eren walked around the halls with his hands in his pockets.

He looked for Mikasa before classes would start and when lunch was over but he still hasn't found her. What a big school.

Eren turned the corner and bumped into someone and looked up seeing a tall guy wearing a black hoodie jacket,dark jeans,and black sneakers.

"Oh sorry" he said as Eren nodded watching him leave and saw Mina run passed him. "HEY WAIT UP!!!" she shouted. "COME ON BE MY FRIEND YOU WON'T BE LONELY WITH ME MR!!!!" "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CRAZY GIRL!"

Eren then saw Armin run towards him and stopped breathing hard and sweating a lot. "Whoa um Armin what's going on?" "Well the psycho maniac is chasing all of the freaks in the school and yelling at them to become her friend"

"Good for her but um have any of you seen Mika?" "No we haven't seen her all day Mina skipped classes to find her well...I'm going home see you later" he waved goodbye to him as Eren waved back.

"Yo Eren!" Jean said coming towards him and wrapping his arm around his neck and rubbing his knuckles in his hair. "Cut it out!" Eren said annoyed pushing him back as he laughed with Reiner and Connie coming with Sasha on Connie's back.

"So were going bowling and it wouldn't be fun if you didn't came" Reiner said. "Oh me I don't know" "come on Eren I need a back up just in case Connie gets broke!" Sasha pleaded as Eren frowned.

"U-um no thanks I'm actually gonna hang with someone if I could find her" "oh its that freak Mikasa right?" Connie said as Eren flinched at what Connie called her.

"Why would you want to hang with someone like her then with your best friends?" Jean said crossing his arms.

"Its just...I always hang with you guys I'm sure we can spend some time apart and with other people"

"Oh fine hang with your freaky weird friend we'll go ask someone else" Reiner said as they all left.

Mikasa woke up and looked out the window seeing if was dark and cursed under her breath grabbing her things and leaving. The school lights were off and the place looked weird and spooky.

She headed out and started to run to hurry home. She took out her phone and looked seeing that it was 2:35 A. M.

She made it home and opened the door and already got slapped falling to the floor. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!!! I called the cops to come and look everywhere for you and they gave up five hours later don't you know how worried I was!" "Y-you was worried about me mama?" "Of course who else would paint my nails and clean around here!" She said.

"Now go freshen up its your choice if you want to go to school today" she said walking in her room. "I'm sorry mama" "yea yea whatever"

Mikasa got up going in her room and locking it as she looked around her room for more pills and started to panic when she couldn't find any.

"I couldn't have ran out already!" Mikasa grabbed her knife and started scraping it on her left arm as she started to hyperventilate breathing very fast,having a creepy smile on her face,rethinking all the insults Annie and her friends said to her,and stuttering words out of her mouth that she also couldn't keep up with herself.

"I'm a freak I'm a freak I'M A FUCKING FREAK!!!" Mikasa shouted at herself.

Mikasa's arm became very bloody as she panicked screaming seeing all of the blood and suddenly blacked out.