#25

Mikasa's Pov:

"Mikasa hurry up or you'll be late for school!" I heard my dad call out to me. "I'm almost done!" I lied.

I literally just got out of bed right when he called out to me and took a quick shower and dried off,brushed my hair and teeth at the same time and then put on my clothes.

I put on a white shirt,my black sweater,black slightly ripped skinny jeans and leather boots with gold buckles.

I then grabbed a black bow and tied it with my hair in a ponytail. I kinda liked my old new look.

"Mikasa Lynnae Ackerman!"

Usually people would respond saying "Oh. No. You. Didn't" or gasped but to me I was kinda startled. "I'm coming!" I said and quickly went down the stairs.

"That's what you said the last three times!" He said as I finally made it down the stairs with my belongings and gave my dad a smile.

"How do I look?"

"Like a princess" he said and handed me my plate of breakfast as I turned over to the table and was surprised to see my mama there not in any expensive clothing but in something similar to my outfit.

"Hello mama" I said taking a seat as she greeted me with a warm smile. "So do you love this lifestyle?" She said as I nodded. "All the way"

I started to eat my eggs as my dad came and set a plate down in front of my mom. "Eat up"

"O-oh I'm um I'm not really hungry" she said giving a weak smile. "Well your gonna be going on a long trip. You might as well eat all you can before you go" he said as I looked over at my mom.

"Your really gonna leave on a trip?" "W-well that's why I'm here to say goodbye and see you in a few months"

"Do you really want to do this mother?" She seemed kind of shocked by my words but I looked at the time and got up.

"Gotta get going to school see you guys later" "but your breakfast" both of my parents said as I turned to them seeing that they stood next to each other.

I got my mother's height! She reaches right at my dad's chest but me at this age I reach to his waist!

"Its ok I'll be fine" I said as my mother's phone rung as she answered it and held her phone up to her ear.

"Hello?"

She was met by a lot of yelling and what shocked me was that she seemed irritated. To my guess I think they was late to their flight or something.

"Come on were gonna be late if you don't hurry up!" Mr Braun shouted on the other line as my mother looked at me,my dad and then around the house and looked deep in thought.

"You know what...I'm done with that lifestyle now were done good luck finding a new sucker to marry you" she said and threw her phone back and looked relieved.

"Wow I can't believe I did that" she finally breathed out as I ran over to her and hugged her tight with dad.

"I guess I'm staying with you guys from now on" she said. "Tonight I don't mind cooking you two a dinner you both must of been through a lot" I said as they both looked at each other and blushed.

"I would love that dear and today I'll need to catch up with your father" she said as I saw a blush appear on her cheeks and smiled. "Have fun you two" I said and before I could close the door I swore I heard my mom say "she really is a miracle"