#24

Mina's Pov:

Today me and the gang along with Eren's and Mikasa's family is going on a picnic on this nice opened field.

When we got there the field was covered with so much flowers and had big trees that it was like a big play area.

I was able to bring five kids that I was teaching that way I can teach them about nature and how the world works.

I helped unpacked the bags and other things while Mikasa and Annie played with the kids.

I was happy yo hear that Mikasa won't be going on that tour and that she can smile and giggle as well as be Eren's girlfriend.

What a cute couple.

I had settled the food down next to Mrs Yeager and started to help her and Marco prepare the sandwiches and other snacks.

"Did any of you bring refreshments?" Mrs Yeager asked and that was my big brother's job. "Babe was you able to get the water bottles?" Marco called out to Jean.

"I thought you had them!" He called out as I giggled seeing Marco get up. "Well I'm off to the store I'm gonna go buy some juice for us" he said and entered Jean's truck and drove off.

"So Mina how was Eren and Mikasa this school year?" Mrs Yeager asked as I looked over at Eren who was still helping unload everything and then at Mikasa who was playing with the kids.

"They were a handful" was all I could say. "When Eren first saw Mikasa he knew she was the one for him. He did whatever he could to keep her safe,out of trouble and smile. Back then Mikasa was very depressed and always cut herself as well as take drugs but then she stopped after being convinced by Eren and the loss of one of our friends"

"Awe I'm sorry to hear that"

"Its alright all I know is that he's in a safe place watching all of us and smiling"

"That's nice to hear coming from you anyways what about Eren's grade were they good?" "Definitely he is very smart" I said as Armin and Annie came and sat on my left side.

"Wow those kids are very playful" Annie said with a small laugh. "One of them called me a girl so now I'm mad as hell"

"Don't be so sensitive after all they are just kids" I said smacking Armin's head as later Marco came back with juice and took a seat on my left side with Jean joining.

"Come on let's get these sandwiches ready" Mrs Yeager said as I looked around not seeing Mr Yeager.

"Mrs Yeager where is your husband?" I asked as she let out a sigh. "He's going fishing" "well that's cool right?" Jean said as she shook her head.

"He thinks he's the 'Nature Master' and instead of having a decent sandwich he wants to catch a fish"

"Honey look I got some!" Mr Yeager said making his way over as there was many tiny fish in a net.

"What type of fish is that?" Annie asked curiously. "Trout" Armin and Marco said as I almost felt myself threw up my breakfast.

"Ew" I said disgusted. "It's actually pretty good" Jean said. "Yea if you want to have diarrhea and vomit for three straight days" Armin said.

"Alright well while you have fun with your goldfish me and the other children are gonna chow down on some sandwiches. You sure you don't want one?"

"No this is the wild honey"

"But dear we was in the wild searching for lost treasure for months why do you want to think were still doing that? Unless your going crazy"

"As long as were outdoors you can act as weird as you want" Mr Ackerman said taking out chips and handing them to everyone as they all thanked him.