#3

Mikasa woke up yawning as she stretched popping her joints. "Mikasa Ackerman!~" Mikasa's mother sang bashing through the door as Mikasa groaned putting a pillow over her head.

"Oh my god its dark in here its like your depressed or something come on get some sunlight in here make this place look alive!" She said opening both of the curtains to the windows letting the sunlight in.

"Wake up sleeping head get outside and do something I am going to play bingo and win us a flat screen tv and I don't have the time for you to stay here bored breakfast would be ready!" She said closing Mikasa's door.

"B-b-but I don't wanna g-g-go outside" Mikasa whimpered getting up from her bed and going into her closet looking for what to wear.

Nothing special.

She put on a white T-shirt,a black hoodie jacket,black jeans,and black sneakers.

She walked out and looked seeing her breakfast on the table. Two pancakes with eggs as the eyes and bacon as the eyebrows and mouth.

"Eat up hon" her mother said grabbing her purse. "Well I'm gonna go and go outside!" "B-but mama the people at school will see me and make fun of me" "damn Mikasa fucking do something already you better have some friends god knows I can't help you with your problems all the time for fucks sake go outside!" And with that she left.

Mikasa blinked back tears that formed in her eyes and wiped them away but it just kept coming. She got up going in her room and locked herself in.

It was almost 8 and Mina,Armin,and Eren was waiting outside the movie theatre that was downtown.

"Come on Mika" Mina said folding her arms and tapping her foot. "The movie is about to start" Armin said as he leaned on a wall. "Actually the previews will start and those shits take like 20 minutes" "but I got to see what other movies will come out!" Armin said as they both started another petty argument.

Eren rolled his eyes at their childish behavior and looked at the time on his phone seeing that it was almost 8.

"I'm gonna go get Mika go in the movie without me I'll catch up" "alright have fun while you can" Mina said as they both walked in.

Eren soon found Mikasa's address and knocked on the door not hearing a response. He knocked three more times as soon the door opened as he looked down seeing Mikasa.

"E-e-eren!?!" "Mikasa can-" "sorry!" "Mikasa wait!" Mikasa ran back in her house until Eren heard a crash and entered and looked seeing Mikasa on the floor in the halls and chuckled.

"What's up with you?" He said putting his hands in his pockets. "N-n-n-nothing i-i-its just that you must hate me for not showing up to the movie" "its no problem the previews are still showing"

He helped her up as they both went and sat down on the couch watching whatever was on.

"U-um Eren" "yes" "d-d-d-do you think i-i-i'm weird a freak?" "No not at all I don't care what you are I'll still be your friend" "b-b-but you should hang out with someone like Annie w-why me?" "I have a thing for people like you" he said as Mikasa felt her cheeks heat up.

She stood up going in her room as a few minutes later she came out. "Alright let's go" she mumbled as Eren looked seeing she wore a black long sleeved shirt with giant red lips on them,regular dark jeans,and white sneakers.

That outfit goes with her precious medium short height.

A light blush came on Eren's cheeks as he stood up and extended his hand towards Mikasa's. "We'll be able to see the movie we only missed ten minutes of it" "alright"

Eren paid for a refillable popcorn bag and a drink for the both of them as they walked in the movie taking their seats next to Mina and Armin.

"Look at the couple that finally shows up!" Armin whispered making both Eren and Mikasa blush. "W-w-w-w-were not a couple no where near that!" "You just lied to yourself darling" Mina said as they continued watching the movie.

It was a horror movie.

Mina and Armin screamed the loudest even on parts that weren't necessary as they received "sh!" Or "shush!" All Mina and Armin could do was throw popcorn back at them.

Mikasa and Eren's hands touched like five times in the popcorn box both blushing hard.

Something caught Mikasa's eye as she looked seeing one of Annie's friends point at her as Mikasa panicked.

"What's wrong Mika-" "I'll be back I gotta get more popcorn!" She said moving through people's legs and ran out the movie as it wasn't long till Annie and her friends caught up.

"Wow look at the little midget that finally decides to come out with the most popular guy in school you must love being rejected!" Annie said smiling big as all the girls laughed.

"A-a-a-annie p-please leave me alone" "I'll leave you alone when I get my money!" "B-b-b-but y-your rich and all!" "Yea I know but seeing you suffer just makes it fun take care of her girls" she said as the girls brought Mikasa in the girl's bathroom and started to beat her up as Mikasa screamed and cried.

"Someone's coming let's ditch this bitch!" One of the girls said as they all left going back to their movie.

"Mikasa! Omg!!" Mina said helping her up and bringing her out the bathroom. "Who did this to you!?" "I-it was nothing I just fell" "..........awe you poor thing!" Mina said hugging her.

"Now let me go refill this popcorn like I said to Eren" she said grabbing the popcorn box and refilling it with popcorn.

Eren and Armin came out since Mina and Mikasa was taking quite a while.

"Mikasa" Eren said startling Mikasa as she stepped back bumping into popcorn boxes falling as one fell on her head.

"How cute" Eren said chuckling and went to Mikasa helping her up and took the bucket off of her head. "You alright?" He said as Mikasa blushed looking away and nodded. "Y-yea I'm fine"

"Well now that our movie is ruined by bitch face should we go somewhere else or go home?" Mina said putting her hands on her hips.

"I think we should go home for Mikasa's safety" Eren said helping her up. "Want me to walk you home?" "O-oh n-n-no thanks I can do it" "you sure its pretty far" "yea I can handle it well goodbye!" Mikasa said walking out the movies.

Mikasa was almost home till she got pulled back and looked seeing Annie's friends but Annie wasn't there.

"P-p-p-please don't hurt me!" "Sure that's what we came here not to do to you" one said sarcastically as they beat Mikasa up for two hours straight as they throwed insults at her.

"You damn brat!"

"You good for nothing useless bitch!"

"I think were done ladies" Hitch said as they walked away leaving Mikasa there on the sidewalk as she was covered in blood and bruises.

Mikasa got up holding her left arm and started to limp as she tried her best to ignore the pain.

She made it home opening the door and saw her mother in front of her and jumped a little.

"Fucking finally where the hell were you and what the hell happened to your face ugh whatever I can't deal with this right now go in your room!"

Mikasa went in her room locking her door and looked at the knife that laid on her bed. She remembered all the insults they said to her when beating her up and it bugged her so much that she couldn't do nothing about it.

She took her glasses off putting them on her counter as they were cracked.

Great.

Mikasa grabbed the knife and lifted her shirt sliding the knife roughly against her stomach as blood gashed out splattering all over her body as she held in her screams covering her mouth.