#2

Mikasa was in front of the school sitting at a bench that was under a nice shady tree. She was reading a book enjoying her time alone as the students passed her entering the school not noticing her.

Mikasa wore her black sweater,black jeans,black sneakers,and her hip glasses.

"Hey there!" Said the same sweet voice from yesterday as Mikasa looked up from her book seeing Mina skipping towards her with Armin and Eren following from behind.

Mina sat next to Mikasa wrapping her arms around Mikasa's neck and hugging her tight. "Glad to see your ok!" She said cheerfully as Mikasa looked down at Mina that was two inches shorter then her who smiled close eyed at her as Mikasa felt her cheeks heat up as she tried to get out of Mina's grip but she hugged tighter.

"Let go of her Mina before you kill another innocent girl" Armin said as Mina stuck her tongue out at him.

"Mikasa your name is I hear so I was wondering if you would want to go to the movies with us Saturday night its starts at 8" she said smiling big.

"U-u-u-um n-n-no t-t-thank you" Mikasa said putting her face deep in her book. "Why not?" Eren said sitting on the other side of Mikasa as Mikasa looked up at him who was like three inches taller then her. Mikasa starred at his very beautiful forest green orbs and blushed turning away.

"B-b-because i-i-i'm not use to being around p-people o-o-or crowds" she said clutching on tight to her book.

Tears streamed down her face as she stood up and held her book tight to her chest. "I'm sorry I got to go!" She said running into the school.

Mikasa went in the library going in her little dark corner sitting down and buried her arms and face in her knees.

A few minutes later she felt someone shake her and looked up seeing Eren and blushed setting her head back in her knees.

"Hey what's wrong Mikasa?" "Please... leave me alone I don't want people to see you hanging with me they'll mess with you as well" "Mikasa right now I'm worried about you" "oh please you really don't have to be i-i'm fine"

Eren helped Mikasa up as Mikasa reached to his chest. She looked up at him feeling his hands tighten around hers as she broke free from his grip and backed away from him.

"I'm fine honest" she said and grabbed her book bag throwing it over her shoulder. "Mikasa" Eren said before she could leave as she turned to him. "Yes?" "Come to the movies with us I promise it won't be as bad as you think" "....I'll think about it" "thanks it'll really mean a lot to us" he said winking at her as Mikasa's cheeks turned pink as she turned around touching her cheeks to make them stop heating up.

Eren chuckled and rubbed Mikasa's head walking away. "See you later Mikasa and stay out of trouble" he said as Mikasa turned to him and watched him leave.

She covered her face.

"Please don't do that again" she mumbled and walked to class.

It was gym time and the girls dressed in white shirts and red thigh length shorts.

"Alright ladies today were gonna do a relay race first ten to cross gets an A second ten B and you can guess the rest alright ready...set...go!" She said blowing the whistle as all the girls took off running with Annie,Sasha,Ymir,and Petra in front.

Mikasa already falls behind very badly. "Come on Ackerman pick up your legs!" The coach shouted blowing the whistle multiple times to make her run faster.

"I'm trying!" Mikasa tried to shout almost out of breath. "Don't worry Mikasa I got your back!" Mina said running up to her. "M-Mina?" "Yep its me and look who's cheering us on" she said pointing to the two boys that clapped and cheered as Mina smiled.

"W-why are they?-" "no time for wondering why come on let's finish this race as we both gladly accept our F!" "You say that like its a good thing" Mikasa said lowly.

Mikasa and Mina finished the race and of course the girls were gossiping about them as Mikasa saw and grew an upset expression on her face.

"Don't worry about them darling I know we did good but please couldn't we at least get a C!?" "Hey you two did good" Armin said as Mina frowned. "You knew we stunk!" "I didn't say!-" "shut your face!"

While Mina and Armin have their petty argument Mikasa held her arms behind her back. "You alright?" He asked as Mikasa looked up at him. "O-oh i-i-i'm fine" "want to sit with us at lunch like you can if you want" "....I guess"

"Your arm" Eren said grabbing it as Mikasa quickly snatched it away. "I-i-its nothing!" Mikasa said as Eren watched her run away.

"I'm really worried for Mikasa" Eren said turning to Mina and Armin who was still arguing as he rolled his eyes.

Mikasa had exited the girls bathroom after from coming from the girls locker room taking two pills.

These pills help her relieve from stress and the only thing that can.

She put the small container in her pocket and walked to the cafeteria forgetting lunch and sitting with Mina and them.

"Hey Mika!" Armin said as Mikasa sat down next to Mina. "W-what?" "Its a nickname Eren came up with and its cute" Mina said as a light blush came on Mikasa's face as she pulled her collar up from her sweater and covering her cheeks so they wouldn't see her blush.

"Your not getting lunch?" Eren spoke as Mikasa looked down not seeing a tray and nodded. "Y-yea I'm not hungry or....ever hungry" "you got to eat something Mika" "b-but I...I'm sorry!" "Its alright Mikasa were just checking seeing if your hungry or not we just care about you very much" Mina said smiling as Mikasa looked at the three feeling tears form in her eyes and wiped them away.

"Whatever" she mumbled in a low calm tone.

Mikasa started walking home alone finishing the book she was reading. She felt herself get lifted by her legs and screamed as she later found herself on a high view and looked down seeing she was on Eren's neck and blushed.

"W-w-what are you doing please put me down" "no way wow your light hey Mika mind if I walk you home?" "No I can walk on my own but thank you" "Eren wait up gosh!" Mina said as her and Armin caught up to the two.

"Oh sorry" Eren said as Armin flicked his forehead. "Eren put me down like were doing this in p-public what if people from school saw us like this!" "You think I care what the people in school say?" He said looking up at her as she looked away.

"Made up your mind about the movies Mika?" Mina said as Mikasa shrugged. "Depending on my mood...i-i-if I don't end up coming please don't be mad" "we'll understand" Armin said.

A red Porsche pulled up beside them as the window rolled down.

"Sup Eren!" Jean said as Eren waved. In the car with Jean was Connie,Sasha,Marco,and Reiner.

"Come on Eren ditch your lame friends and hang with us" Reiner said. "Were not lame!" Mina said folding her arms. "Shush princess" "oh you little-" "come on Eren we don't got all day we planned on going to the arcade its not like you had anything planned with your two nerdy friends and....freaky weird girl" Jean said making him and his friends snicker.

Eren sighed taking Mikasa off of his neck and on the floor as Mikasa hid on the side of Armin and Mina.

"See you guys at the movies tomorrow" Eren said getting in the car. Mikasa watched as they drove off and couldn't believe Eren could be friends with them.

Mina and Armin didn't notice her taking a different way home entering her house as she slid her back against the door sliding down it and buried her head in her knees.

"I'm a freak"