#1

"Omg look at her!"

"She has got to be one of the most freakiest girls here"

"Oh my god she is so small!"

"Why does she bother to live anyway her life seems pointless"

"Good thing my girlfriend isn't like her"

"Have you seen how much she weighs!?"

"She is so dumb but looks like a nerd!"

"She has no taste in fashion whatsoever"

"I hope the little twerp dies"

Mikasa Ackerman walked through the halls of Titan High. Many of her classmates and other students there treat her very badly throwing insults at her,bullying her,and teasing her on her weight,height,and the way she behaves.

Mikasa Ackerman is a 16 year old sophomore who has shoulder length hair,grey dull eyes,and pale skin. She has a medium height but many recommend her as short.

Mikasa wore the same black sweater she wore everyday,grey jeans that really bring out her thighs,grey knee length converses,and her black hip glasses.

She hates talking,always stutter,is bad in sports,and tries her best to get good grades but many bring her down so much that she doesn't know if she wants to live anymore.

At home things are worse. Ever since her dad died her mom struggled to get a job so the best for her is to be a part time stripper collecting the money that gets thrown at her. They don't live in the type of house everyone else in Titan High lives in.

They all have mansions or penthouses while Mikasa lives in a wide black house that's not much in bad or good shape. She tries her best to support herself and the only way she can is to steal and she don't blame herself for doing that like she's always low on money.

A group of girls went in front of Mikasa as Mikasa stopped in her tracks shivering and clutching her books very tightly to her chest and held up to her chin.

She looked up seeing Annie Leonhardt one of the most richest girls in the school along with her friends.

"A-a-a-a-annie?" "Do you have my money!" "I-I-" "broke again damn Ackerman get a job your broke ass self before you know it you'll be on the streets" she spat at her as all the girls snickered and snorted as one of Annie's friend's slapped Mikasa's books out of her hands falling to the floor making everyone in the halls laugh.

"What a dork"

Annie mumbled under her breath as Mikasa bent down pushing a strand of hair behind her ear and picked up her books and stood up bumping into someone and got scared thinking it was Annie and brushed passed them quickly. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Mikasa cried out and ran with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Mikasa entered the girls bathroom putting her books on the sink and wiping her eyes.

She looked at herself and she had to admit she looked different then the other highschool girls at her school.

She went in her pocket taking out pills and took two while wiping her face with the sink water.

She grabbed her things putting it in her book bag and walked to her first period.

Classes later Mikasa walked in the cafeteria receiving looks from the other students. She made it in the lunch line grabbing a hamburger, french fries,a coke,chocolate ice cream,and grapes.

The students looked at what she got and then started questioning about her weight.

"I don't know if she's trying to gain weight or loose more of what she has"

One guy said making his friends laugh as Mikasa frowned and looked around at the crowded place seeing nearly every seat taken and people walking around.

Mikasa decided to eat in the library the only quiet place no one would go like only nerds and dorks go there right?

As Mikasa started to walk Annie saw and gave Reiner a look as he nodded grabbing Jean's football and threw it at her making Mikasa fall as her food splattered all on her not to mention the ice cream and coke.

The whole cafeteria bursted out laughing as Mikasa looked down not wanting to meet their laughter.

They pointed,took pictures,video recorded and more.

"Oh my gosh are you ok!?" Said a sweet voice coming over to Mikasa and helping her. "Here let me help" she said wiping the ice cream off of Mikasa's cheeks and clothes.

"Guys help me out here!" She said as a brunette and a blondie came over helping as well.

"Come on you can come and sit with us" the brunette said helping her up and grabbing her hand walking her over to their table.

"Are you alright?" The blondie said as Mikasa nodded. "Yea....I'm fine" "oh how rude of all of them I can't stand to see them torture you anyways my name is Mina Carolina that's Armin and that's Eren" she said as Mikasa was shocked to hear Eren's name.

Like as in the Eren Yeager the most richest kid in the world!?

From what Mikasa had heard he's a very kind,caring,and gentle guy. He's in the newspaper club,student government,and soccer.

Mikasa stayed quiet the whole time as Mina explained about what they do. Armin seemed to listen but Eren on the other hand laid his cheek on the palm of his hand starring at Mikasa as she seem to not notice.

"I'm home mama" Mikasa called out going to her room and putting her book bag beside her bed.

"Oh dear!" Said a lovely tone as a Mikasa's mom went inside Mikasa's room in her 'work outfit' and having loads of cash in her hands.

"Mama?" "Guess what dear I got paid two times then I usually do here!" She said throwing Mikasa three hundred dollars. "W-what?-" "well I got to go to work order yourself something to eat and make sure the house stays clean I'll be back in two days oh and here's mail for you!"

She said putting the mail on her bed and walked out the room and out the house and to her friend's car that pulled up in front of their house and soon went away.

Mikasa didn't understand why her mom would want a job that considers having sex with strangers she barely know.

That's her problem for sure.

Mikasa doesn't care what her mom does and her mom doesn't care what she does.

Mikasa laid down on her bed grabbing out her sketchbook and drawing very deep and dark things while listening to her depressed music.

Mikasa got the time to look at the mail and looked seeing that it was hate mail again.

{Do everyone a favor and go kill yourself Ackerman!}

{Go to another school no one wants you here!}

{Die already}

Tears streamed down Mikasa's eyes as she went and threw them away.

"Why does everyone treat me so badly what have I ever done to them!?!" Mikasa cried out and grabbed a knife from a cabinet in the kitchen and started cutting her arms making bloody scars while screaming in pain.

She tortured herself till she felt relaxed dropping the knife covered in a little blood and sighed.

.

.

.

.

.

"What a life I live"