#13

One Week Later

I entered school seeing Mina with Armin and the others as Marco noticed me and jumped.

"Oh my god Eren what's wrong you look tired more likely you look dead!" He said coming over to me and checking to see if I was feeling alright.

"I've been up for days calling Mikasa and searching for her. I'm so worried..." I said with my voice trailing off.

The others came up to me. "Um I think its best if you just skip school today and take a rest you know just for your health" Annie said.

"Yea she's right it is bad to not have enough sleep its unhealthy for your body that you can go crazy and might see things that's not even there" Armin said.

"I had to come...w-what if Mikasa came and I wasn't...." I couldn't finish my sentence as I closed my eyes and leaned onto Annie who surprisingly caught me.

"Whoa Eren hey buddy get off" she said as Armin and Marco helped me up. "Sorry Annie I'm just really tired" I say rubbing my eyes and let out a yawn and stretched.

"Eren if its that bad you should just go home and sleep what if you end up like Bertholdt?" Mina said.

The next day (the day before Bertholdt passed out) me and the gang visited him at the hospital and he was indeed in bad shape but the nurses said that they would contact us if anything bad is happening mostly Mina since she knew Bertholdt the longest.

"I won't end up like Bertholdt after all he passed out by drugs and I'll pass out by lack of sleep that's totally different" I say and yawned after that.

"Are you sure you can keep that up?" Armin said as I nodded. "I have to be on the lookout for Mikasa to see if she's feeling alright" I said.

"Ok but if you fall dead on the floor asleep in the halls that's not on us" Marco said as Mina nudged him in his side with her elbow.

"Um yea we will help you but we will barely car-" Armin that time nudged him in his side with his elbow before he could finish his sentence.

I rolled my eyes. "Ok enough I know what you mean Marco" "oh ok because I really started to worry thinking you would hurt me" "I'm not some evil witch unlike Annie!" I retorted.

That time Annie didn't nudge me in my side with her elbow like what Mina and Armin did but she kicked me in the shin.

For a short girl she was powerful so lesson learned don't underestimate short people.

Mikasa's Pov:

For the pass week I've been going to photoshoots as pictures were being taken of me and were soon out to be published for the world to see.

I started to feel a little nervous like the whole world was going to see a whole new me.

What if nobody end up liking me? What if people keep on teasing me thinking that I'm just trying to attract people because I was desperate for someone to like me!?

My face turned red thinking about what I last thought. "Like someone would like me" I then thought about Eren.

Eren has been really kind to me and most of the time never left my side. Not to mention he seemed heartbroken after what had happened between me,him,and the huge knife I had held in my hand in the room that I hid in in the school.

I had to get all of these things out of my head. I have to stop thinking about what people thinks of me...but then again...it really matters.

I hate being called short,overweight, a midget,ugly,fat,and many more hurtful insults that struck me but now that I was being a model I guess things will be different now.