#15

Mikasa's Pov:

At dinner that was taking place in some fancy restaurant,me and Mr Braun has taken a seat with a famous person that had one of the popular models right next to him.

Mr Braun said that they were a big deal and if we was to get accepted to go on tour than my life would change and I don't have to sorry about doing schoolwork or worrying about things that my mom always worry about.

Like rent for instance.

"So lemme get this straight" he said taking a cigarette out of his mouth and blowing the puff of smoke right out as I covered my nose disgusted by the smell.

"You want me to book you a tour?" He said as Mr Braun nodded. "Trust me Levi if you make this dream of hers come true then you'll be earning millions my man" he said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't touch me don't touch me"

"Oh sorry" he said taking his hands off of Levi. He came over to me and was observing my features. He seemed slightly impressed by my appearance.

"She is good looking"

"Guilty as charged"

"Yet you were late to this very important meeting"

"Flat tire"

"And interrupting me when I'm talking"

"Terribly sorry sir"

"So why should I give you a tour for this little girl to model fashion and other hot designs?" Levi said rather harshly.

Wow Mr Braun was right. Levi is really strict and hard to impress.

"Levi I know about your wife wanting to become a new hit fashion model and Mikasa can model your wife's famous designs"

"Keep talking"

"You see if Mikasa was to model your wife's designs down the runway,Petra would be the next big thing and would be honored by her work all over the world and many would want to buy her work right off of her hands"

"You have persuaded me but listen here and listen well Braun if my wife's designs doesn't get modeled on that beautiful runway you can kiss your ass goodbye with the million your gonna make a week" Levi said as I felt my mouth almost drop.

A million dollars a week?

Is he really that rich?

Where does he get all of this money from?

These kind of questions were into my head as Mr Brian snapped me out of my thoughts by placing his hand on my shoulder. "No need to worry Mikasa will model all of your wife's designs" he said.

"Great then we have a deal your first assignment is to model her designs next Friday. There's an even going on and I want Mikasa to make her proud to have her designs modeled on the runway but if something goes wrong I'll drop you all the way down to square one"

He grabbed a napkin and wiped his mouth with it before standing up. "Well that settles dinner have a good day you two" he said before walking out of the restaurant.

"You won't let me down right?" Mr Braun said giving me a look as I shook my head. "No sir-i mean dad"

"Good because I no time your gonna be loved by everyone and all you have to do is model Levi's wife designs and then you'll be off modeling all kinds of fashion around the world. Her designs can't be that bad now let's get some sleep"

We got up and exit the restaurant and into the limo. Nowadays I'm having busy schedules that I've been going to school less and yes not seeing my friends.