#11

"I'm sorry Eren...I'm really sorry" she said. "Like you actually mean it you know you'll do it again even if I tried to stop you you'd still keep going"

Mikasa got out of Eren's grip and grabbed her backpack walking out the room as Eren followed her.

"Mikasa its lunch time you might wanna eat" "no I don't wanna get fat" "but you have to eat" "I'd rather starve" she said walking faster.

"Mikasa wait stop walking so fast" "I'm fine" she said now jogging as she turned a corner and bumped into Bertholdt and Annie.

"You ok Mikasa?" Bertholdt said as she nodded with Bertholdt helping her up. "Bertholdt Eren's following me I need your help" "oh really?" "Yes come here!" She said pulling his arm.

"Wait Mikasa Bertholdt was walking me to lunch!" She yelled angrily. "Lemme steal him for a second!" She responded as Annie crushed the cup that was in her hand.

Eren made it to her tired as he rested his hands on his knees. "Hey Annie h-have you seen...whoo um where's Mikasa?" "She's with Bertholdt" she said sounding more mad.

"What's up with you?" "Nothing but question do you think Mikasa and Bertholdt have some sort of thing going on?" "No not that I know of why?"

"W-well" Annie started playing with her fingers. "I like Bertholdt and really want to date him b-but what if he likes Mikasa more then me?" "Don't think like that Bertholdt's yours and Mikasa's mine I'm sure they both don't act like that towards each other"

Annie nodded. "I hope your right"

"Bertholdt I want you to help me take a whole container of pills" "a-are you sure Mikasa you can become really sick or even worse you might die"

"I am willing to take that chance" "no Mikasa" "please Bertholdt for my sake I'm a girl that's dealing with peer pressure and cruelty can you please help me take the pills!"

Bertholdt gave up nodding as he grabbed out a container of pills and handed them to Mikasa as Mikasa looked at them having a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He said. "U-u-um...w-would you mind taking them with me i-i don't think I can do it on my own" he nodded as Mikasa handed him half of the pills.

"Ready?" Bertholdt said as Mikasa nodded. "One...Two...Three" They both took like four at a time while drinking some sips of water.

They both finished taking deep breaths as they both looked at each other. Mikasa gave a small smile and gave him a nod. "Thanks for that Bertholdt" she said as Bertholdt smiled. "Anything for you"

"I love you" she said as they both blushed. "You know as a brother not like you know a boyfriend" "I can say the same" he said.

"I would love some lunch well a little bit of it if you don't mind walking me to the cafeteria" "sure I take a bite with you" he said getting up as the two walked out and headed to the cafeteria

"Alright I kind of don't know what they were talking about but I did hear them say to each other 'I love you'" Marco said.

"That small,dorky,underweight child with no social life whatsoever is stealing my man away from me!" "Don't you dare talk about my Mikasa like that!" Eren said. "I will stop talking about her like that if she lays her face away from here and over to the equator!"

"Wait look there's Mikasa and Bertholdt right now" Marco said as the three watch the two talk as they seemed to be enjoying himself.

Suddenly they saw Mikasa hold her small hand into Bertholdt's who held back onto it.