#19

Mikasa's Pov:

"Eren is everything alright why are you calling me this late at night?"

"Its about Bertholdt and those drugs both you and him took"

"What happened? He's alright isn't he?"

"No he died today"

I felt a lot of guilt rush through my body. For some reason I felt like Bertholdt dying was all my fault because with all of the stress I had went through I told him to take pills with me and that last batch we took together he had the most pills.

"I-I'm sorry...this is all my fault if I would of never taken those pills or if I would of never been born than maybe-"

"Mikasa don't say that!"

"Why shouldn't I!?! All I do is cost people more pain and more misery. Everyone hates me and wants me gone because I ruin their lives. I'm a jinx more like bad karma or hell. The world would be even better without me"

"The world would be the same whether your here or not"

"What about Annie!? She loves Bertholdt and because of me she might be planning some scheme to murder me or something"

"Mikasa imma need for you to calm down the more you put this upon yourself the more you would want to kill yourself"

"Don't you want me gone Eren?"

"Why would I want you gone?"

"Aren't I putting a burden on you? Am I making your life more miserable than it already is?"

There was a moment a silence.

"I knew it"

"Mikasa meet me at the park"

"Why?"

"Just be there"

"Eren I swear to god if something happens I'm hurting you" I said before hanging up as I changed into shorts,a plain shirt and some shoes.

I saw that my mom and Mr Braun's room was locked and Reiner was in his room playing video games. The maids were all off somewhere so this was the perfect time.

I slowly opened the door and got out before shutting it lock again and hurried over to the park.

I actually couldn't wait to see Eren as I ran faster than I ever did. Its true.

I do want to be with Eren and I don't understand why it was so hard for me to give in and enjoy every moment we spent together.

I should of smiled,giggled or even laughed to soften up the mood but my behavior,attitude and personality to actually believe people ended up killing one of my friends.