#23

Mikasa's Pov:

It was the next morning. The day where I should be getting ready for tour and packing all of my belongings but turns out I'm unpacking.

My dad had parked in front of the mansion and as him and Eren talked,I gather boxes and put the things in that were necessary for me to take.

"M-Mikasa d-d-do you really want to leave your mother behind?" My mom said coming up to me as I turned around to her and gave a small smile.

"You do what you want mama...and I'll do what I want" I said and brought out my phone. "I have my phone so we'll still be able to talk together" I said as she seemed pretty upset about me leaving.

"A-are you sure this is what you want dear?"

"Yes mama" I said as she hugged me tight. "Ah your such a big girl and mother would dearly miss you because no other daughter is better than her Mikasa" she said poking my nose as I blushed.

"Thank you mama" I said and grabbed the rest of my stuff and set them in the car. I saw my dad and my mom staring at each other as my dad walked over to her and they began to talk.

I saw that my mom looked kind of guilty about the things that she have done and said and my dad seemed to be taking things really well.

"You know Mikasa" I heard Eren's voice from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ever think that someday...you and me could be together forever?" He whispered as I blushed. "I won't stay with you the more you keep begging me to prepare you a nice meal" I said taking his arms off of me and put my things in the car as we both got in.

"Your a really good cooker though" he said as I saw my dad come back in the car as we all waved to my mom and drove off.

"So what did she say?" I asked curiously. "Well she said she was sorry about everything and hoped to meet up with us one day" my dad said as I gave a small smile.

I was happy that my parents aren't mad at each other or arguing and were actually happy about the lives they were living.

"Oh and Eren Ms Ackerman said to watch your hands on Mikasa" he said as both me and Eren's faces turned red.

I scooted away from Eren you know just in case and strapped my seatbelt down good. "Come on Mikasa you know in not like that!" Eren said.

"I don't know that for a fact!"

For the rest of the day my dad and Eren helped gather furniture and clothes for my new room in dad's nice two storied house.

I was able to get the clothes I feel freely in. Black sweater,gray jeans oh how I missed you and I also was able to get black curtains that way my room could really be dark.

Most of the things in my room was either black or gray but I loved it even though others could take me for a goth or emo but if they want to know then I'll just tell them that I'm a freak.

I'm back in school now and my friends have missed me even the ones I barely even know. Annie made people like Jean apologize to me for everything and even Reiner even though I'm pretty sure we'll still be on odd terms.

A lot of things have happened as well. Marco told Jean how much he missed him and now their back together,Annie and Armin are now looking out for each other and Mina is setting her dream to become a teacher and teach all kinds of people whether they are kids,teenagers or even adults.

I always knew that ever since she met Bertholdt that she would have a heart to teach others many new things.

Now all of the bullying has stopped with me and even though it still goes around I have convinced others to stop bullying and stood up with the victims.