#10

Mikasa and Reiner both gave each other horrified looks as Mikasa looked over to her mother shaking her head in rejection.

"N-no mama h-h-he bullies me in school!" She cried out as her mother slapped her and brought her into her room.

"Mikasa you are being very disrespectful!"

"B-but mama listen-" "shut up! You will accept Reiner as your brother and his father as your dad we will be a family whether you like it or not!"

Tears streamed down Mikasa's cheeks as her mother brought her back out.

"Say babe how about you and Mikasa move into me and Reiner's place" Reiner's dad said as Mikasa's mother eyes lit up. "R-really!?" She said clapping her hands together as he nodded. "Let's get packing"

*2 days later*

It was Monday now and Mikasa and her mother had settled into the Braun's household. It was a big mansion and of course Mikasa's mother was fund of it while Mikasa seemed a little uncomfortable about the whole thing.

Mikasa's eyes fluttered open with the sun beaming down onto her eyes as she rubbed them. She laid up with her hair dropping to her waist. She wore a long black sleeved shirt and black shorts with white socks.

She let out a yawn and stretched and got the time to look around her new room that was already filled with expensive items then her last room. Mikasa didn't like this house. She wanted to wake up in her medium room and not the size of a princess chamber.

And to think she was a girl to love pink her room was filled with it. It looked like a regular teenager's room. Not to mention her wardrobe had changed. Reiner's dad threw away all of her black and dorky clothes and exchanged it with new teen style and really expensive things.

It was gonna be her first day of school knowing that Reiner is her brother and to not get yelled at she had no other choice but to wear whatever was in her motel sized closet.

She grabbed her clothes and took a shower,brushed her teeth and hair,and put on the usual smell goods. She came out wearing a velvet long sleeved shirt that was attached to a grey skirt that reached to her thighs,black knee length socks,and black leather ankle boots.

She grabbed her new backpack with new school supplies and went down the long set of stairs that started killing her feet while she brushed her hair. When she made it down and put the brush on a counter she was immediately adored by the maids that cleaned,the butlers,the body guards,and her mother and Reiner's father.

"Mikasa you look stunning!" Her mother said clapping her hands as Mikasa just gave a low nod. "Alright breakfast is done now hurry hurry don't want to be late to school" Mr Braun said as Mikasa was walked to the kitchen by one of the maids.

Because of her height she had to be picked up and seated on the seat since the table and seats were a little tall.

On her plate she saw two pancakes,bacon,and eggs. She was given syrup as she thanked her and started to eat. She felt weird though that she was being watched by her maids and butlers so if something bad was to happen they would be there to help.

Mikasa was finished and was helped out of her seat as they cleaned her mouth. Already she was tired of them but had to respect them.

She walked out the kitchen and saw Reiner wearing the school's varsity jacket,a white shirt,baggy jeans,and sneakers while spinning a basketball on his finger. "You ready?" Reiner said as she nodded.

"Wait first let's get a picture of all of us on our first day of becoming a wonderful true family" Ms Ackerman said. "Great idea" Mr Braun said as he gave a camera to one of the butler's as they all stood close together. Mikasa and Reiner had to force a smile because they of course were enemies.

When they was done they were said bye to as Reiner got in the car with Mikasa on the other side of him as he drove off to the school.

"Alright listen here and listen good you and me are gonna go back to the way our lives were before this mess had happened you go back to being your freak show self-" "and you go back to being a jock that tries to hit on girls and be a bad boy and a player even though you never had gotten a girl to fall for you cause your crush chose Ymir" Mikasa snapped as Reiner shot her a look.

"How'd you know all of that your stalking me?" "No this 'freak show' hides in corners to write in her journal but can't focus with all the loud commotion that I randomly eavesdrop to" she said lowly and crossed her arms.

"I know we both agree on the
sister-brother term but please I can't have anyone know your my sister I would die of embarrassment" "whatever" she mumbled and look out the window.

They soon made it to school as they both got out of the car at the same time.

"What the hell is your problem!?" Reiner said. "What?" Mikasa responded. "You can't get out of the car at the same time as me when the bell rings that's when you get out!" "Why didn't you tell me that earlier?" Mikasa said but walked away before Reiner could finish his sentence.

Nobody didn't even recognize Mikasa. Because of her new outfit and the way her hair has a nice silver headband on it nobody thought it was actually her and thought it was some new girl that guys tried to hit on but Mikasa said nothing and kept walking.

"Whoa Mikasa!?" Mina ran to Mikasa and hugged her tight. "Wow you look amazing!" "I look terrible" she said and held her head down. "People think I'm just a new girl and not the freak they hate" she spoke. "But Mikasa their treating you differently now-" "that's because I actually looked cute!" She yelled and gritted her teeth.

"Before I was ugly,a freak,and some small girl that should of never existed but now all of a sudden when my wardrobe is changed I'm suddenly the center of attention and I hate that"

Mikasa looked up seeing Mina look hurt and shut her eyes tight wiping the tears. "I'm sorry I'm such a horrible friend!"

Mikasa ran past Mina who tried to call her but she ignored her and kept going. Mikasa entered a room slamming her backpack on the ground and sat at a broken downed desk placing her arms on the table and buried her head in them.

"I don't deserve to live" she spoke lowly and sniffed wiping her nose.

Mikasa was there half the day till lunch came. Mikasa grabbed a knife she held in her backpack and looked at it. She searched the room checking if anyone was in with the help of the little light that was provided through a window that was a little boarded up.

She sat back down in the seat from before and rolled up her sleeved shirt. She looked at her left arm that showed skin and closed her eyes tight. Before she could severely stab herself she was pushed down onto the floor. Arms wrapped around her waist and a warm breath hit her neck.

"Why did you stop me?" Mikasa answered before laying up and looked to her side seeing Eren. He said nothing but snatch the knife away and hug her tight before bursting out into tears.

"I've been looking everywhere for you and I'm glad I found you but why did you try to do this!?!" "I don't deserve friends like you or Mina or the others nor do I deserve living I hate my life and it got even worse"

Eren threw the knife aside and helped Mikasa up. "You didn't look scared at all the way you held that knife near your arm was this not your first time about to stab yourself?"

Mikasa said nothing but roll up the sleeves of her shirt,took off her socks and shoes and lifted her shirt up a little as scars covered her back,stomach,legs and her arms.

"How long have you been doing this?" Eren said sliding his finger around her scars.

"I've done it my whole life" she said lowly as Eren stood up from looking at her waist and wrapped his arms tightly around Mikasa.

"I can't loose you Mikasa you mean a lot to me" he said as his grip got tighter.

"You know you don't mean it" she said in a depressed tone. "I mean it very much!" He nearly shouted as Mikasa stayed still in Eren's grip.

"I'm sorry Eren"