#8

While Eren was sleeping I was getting ready for school. I took a shower,brushed my teeth,and put on the usual smell goods.

I went into my room wrapping a towel around myself and exit my bathroom heading to my room till I heard my name get called.

I went to find my mama seeing her in the kitchen as she looked mad slapping me as I held onto my cheek.

"Mama why did you-" "who the fuck is that sleeping on my couch!?!" "T-that's my friend from school h-he checked on me and-" "Mikasa Mikasa what will I do with you?" She said holding her head in frustration.

"Mikasa go get dressed when you get home you have a lot of work to do" she told me as I nodded heading to my room.

I went and searched for something to wear putting on my underwear as it was hard for me to clip my bra on as I stumbled around just trying to clip it.

The door opened as I froze hearing my name and didn't dare want to turn around but something was urging me. I slowly turned my head and just who I expected to see was in my room.

Both of our faces were red.

I screamed and grabbed ahold of my bra as my free hand grabbed a pillow and threw it at him as quick as I could not wanting him to see my body and scars. He made a panic noise and closed the door not wanting to get hit.

What an idiot.

As I finished putting on my clothes I opened the door as Eren came in sitting on my bed as I sat on a chair that was in front of my dresser with a mirror and started to brush my hair.

"I'm sorry for barging in without knocking Mika" he said as I nodded. "It's alright" I said. "What is it that you want?"

He got off of my bed and came to me grabbing the brush and started to brush my hair for me.

"I wanted to know if we could walk to my house so I could get ready for school t-that's if you don't mind being a little late"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Ill go with you I won't mind at all" "thank you" he told me as I nodded as a reply.

He was done brushing my hair as I grabbed my things and we headed out of my house and to his place.

"I got to see your mom she's beautiful" Eren said as this shocked me. My mom wasn't wearing any of her dirty clothes nor did she have makeup on. Did she really look beautiful?

Me and my mother are two different people. She has the body of a model and I have a body of a piece of paper.

The only thing people might find attractive of me is my face,hair,and thighs.

"A-am I beautiful?" I suddenly said as I saw him blush and hide his face behind his hands. It was quiet for a moment till he looked at me giving me a warm smile.

"The most beautiful girl I have ever seen" he said as my face turned red. "W-when you came in my room d-did you see m-my body?"

I felt myself heat up as my chest suddenly ached and my heart missed a beat. It hurt so much. Why all of a sudden Eren became so...cute?

We made it to his house as I looked around seeing he lived in such a nice neighborhood and had a nice place. I want to live in a place like this.

He unlocked the door as we both stepped inside as I admired the place walking around. "Make yourself at home till I'm done getting ready" he said as I nodded.

He went upstairs to his room as I got to tour the place seeing that most of the rooms were empty and the pictures were of Eren and his family which made me wonder. I never hear Eren talk about his parents does he live alone? Who pays his bills and rent?

I started hearing footsteps approach me fast as I gasped turning around and screamed as a dog tackled me to the floor and started to lick my face.

I screamed and got up as it bit my skirt and I grabbed ahold of it. "L-let go" I pleaded and took off my skirt and ran up the stairs to find Eren as it followed me. "Eren!" I screamed running around the place to find his room.

I opened many doors till I found one with him in putting on a white shirt as I blushed and then remembered the dog jumping on him.

"M-Mikasa what are you doing!?!" He said as I climbed on top of his neck as the dog bursted through the door and then started acting innocent purring around Eren's legs as Eren let out a small laugh and finished putting on his shirt.

He bent down picking up the dog and petted it rubbing his hand through its fur. "Your afraid of dogs Mikasa?"

"N-no it just popped out of nowhere a-and i-i was f-f-frightened" "she's nice once she gets use to you" he said putting her down and grabbed Mikasa and put her down.

"Alright I'm ready you ready to..." Eren's voice trailed off as he looked down at Mikasa.

"Mikasa" he said. "Yes?" "Where's your pants?" Mikasa looked down as her face turned a bright red color.

"D-don't look at me!" Mikasa nearly shouted and threw a pillow at him and went to search for her pants.

Eren came down with Cherri (His dog) following behind him as he spotted Mikasa putting on her skirt as she turned to him her face red. "Why are you looking at me!?!" "I just came down here!" "Yea to have a sneak peek you perv!"

Mikasa said and huffed grabbing her backpack and slung it over her shoulder.

"Let's just get this day over with" she said pushing a strand of hair behind her ear as her and Eren walked out the door with Cherri barking at Mikasa.

"Your dog hates me just like everyone else does" Mikasa say lowly hoping Eren didn't hear. "She's like that when meeting new people she's only use to being around me" "d-do you like animals?" She asked. "I love them"

They soon made it to school meeting Mina and them.

"Awe you two love birds had a romantic walk?" Mina said as Mikasa and Eren felt themselves blush.

"Its not like that between us w-were just friends" Mikasa say.

"Hey Eren this Saturday we should go to the beach me and Bertholdt think its a good idea" Armin said as Eren smiled and nodded. "Sure want to come Mikasa?"

From afar Mikasa looked at the other girls and shrugged her shoulders. "I-I-I g-guess I might c-come"

"Please Mika plus" Marco began and pulled her and Bertholdt to the side.

"We freaks have to have fun right?" He said as Bertholdt nodded. "I'll come but just to look after everyone" "and you Mikasa?" Marco said giving her a look.

She was clutching on tight to her hand and her face was red.

"Bertholdt I need a pill right now" she said feeling her heart rate increase as it started beating rapidly.

Bertholdt went in his pocket and grabbed out a container full of pills and gave two to Mikasa as she swallowed them down.

She let out a sigh and nodded. "I'll go"

"Yay alright!" Marco cheered telling the others that Mikasa had agreed.