#21

Eren's Pov:

"Where the hell is she!?" I cursed searching all over my house with Armin. We searched the whole block and even further than that and I'm worried sick!

"Dammit Mikasa" I mumbled looking through the small spaces that she could of crawling into. I met with Armin as he shook his head having no sign of her.

I let out a sigh of frustration. I hope nothing bad happened to her unless I wouldn't forgive myself for letting that happen to her.

I grabbed out my phone and decided to call her but that didn't make anything better since I found out her phone was still in my room on a low battery percentage.

I collapsed on my bed burying my head in my arms on the verge of tears. "Eren! Mikasa's here!" I heard Armin call out from below as I shot up and rushed downstairs.

I saw Mikasa just now entering my house as I immediately wrapped my arms around her.

"Eren-"

"Where the hell were you I told you to stay here and don't get into any trouble!"

"I wasn't in any trouble Eren I just got picked up by my mom and had to go somewhere for a few hours"

"Next time bring your phone and call to let me know because you scared the hell out of me" I said digging my face in her neck and clutched onto her tight.

"I don't want to go through another series of losing a good friend" I breathed out as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm sorry I scared you" she said. "Well its good to see you two doing alright but I have to get going" Armin said as I looked over at him.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "To Annie's place to check and see if she's doing alright" "good luck buddy" I said as we both high fived each other as Armin walked out of my place and closed the door.

I could feel Mikasa's fingers going through my brunette hair and laid her chin on op of my head.

"I can't believe...you were worried very much" she said in a low tone. "Of course I was worried why wouldn't I be?" I responded as she was quiet for a moment before getting loose in my grip.

"I-Is there a way that I can make it up to you?" She said. "You don't really have to do anything Mikasa as long as your safe there's nothing I have to worry about"

"B-but I can't help but feel guilty that I made you worry...I'll do anything to make it up to you" she said turning back over to me as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"A-Anything?" I repeated as she nodded. "Anything" she said without hesitation.

"A-Are you hungry?" I asked as she shook her head. "Not really" "well if you do me one favor then I'll return a favor" I said.

"Sure what is it?" She said. "I'll cook you a nice breakfast tomorrow if tonight...y-you...s-sleep with me" I stammered as I noticed that Mikasa's face was red.

She turned around and clutched her small hands into fists. "S-sure" she said as I went over to her and picked her up bridal style and carried her over to my room.

I opened the door and laid her down on my bed. "I'm gonna go take a shower don't go anywhere" I said poking her small nose as she blushed and nodded.

Mikasa's Pov:

Eren had entered the bathroom and closed the door as this seemed like a good chance for me to start repaying him.

I stood up and untied my shoes and then took off the outfit I had wore but the shirt was a little tight that it was hard to get off of my head.