#5

Eren was walking through the school halls with Armin by his side as people waved and greeted Eren but he ignored all the attention he received.

"I'm worried for Mikasa Armin" "hm? And why is that?" "You haven't noticed!? Mikasa hasn't come out of her room in weeks and she isn't responding on her phone I'm very worried" "have you tried visiting?" "Yea but no one answers"

It stayed quiet till Eren noticed something.

"Where's Mina?" "Over at her new friend's house she's teaching him the usual" "ditching school's a bad thing...but for Mikasa's sake I don't care let's go Armin" Eren said dragging Armin. "Can we get donuts on the way I didn't eat breakfast and lord knows what I'll do if I don't eat in 30 fucking minutes!"

"Alright we'll get donuts but let's check in with Mikasa see if she's doing alright" "as long as were getting donuts I could care less what we do"

Eren knocked on the door as Armin beside him was eating a box of glazed and frosted donuts. As they waited Eren reached for one as Armin slapped his hand away.

"My donuts"

The door opened as they both looked down seeing Mikasa. She had a handkerchief wrapped around her head and she wore a big black shirt,grey pants,and white socks.

Mikasa looked up slowly seeing the guys and started to close the door but Eren pushed the door and they went in. "Nice to see you how have you been"

Mikasa ran to her room and came back out in a black long sleeved shirt.

"What are you guys doing here?" She whimpered. "For a good reason why haven't you been answering your phone I've been worried for you-" "I was in the hospital" "...oh well what happened?" "Why would you care" "I still want to understand why your mad at me" "I don't want to be mad at you I just hate your taste in women"

"What do you mean by that!?!" Eren said face turning red. "How could you like someone dark and freaky like me everyone hates me that I've become to hate myself I hate the way I look and I hate the way I sound so just leave me alone and get out!" "Not until you come back to school" "I'm not going back cause everyone would treat me like crap a piece of trash waiting to be thrown away and you want me to go back to school so they can do that to me!?! Your no friend of mine"

Silence fell between the two.

"I feel totally awkward!" Armin said as Eren grabbed him by his collar and pulled him aside.

"Listen Armin" "hm?" "Do you know the guy that Mina's with?" "Yea sure Bertholdt Hoover why?" "Tell Mina to text you the address" "are we going over there to help Mikasa?" "Mhm their both the same so why not" "but um...getting Mikasa there would be a challenge" "don't worry I got this!"

"Alright Bertholdt what do you say when I give you something?" ".....thank you?" "Correct yay you get another sticker!" "Um ok"

Eren opened the door to Bertholdt's room falling as he was completely beat up.

"Eren are you alright!?!" Mina said going down to him checking if he was ok. "Yea...I'm fine" "what the hell happened to you you look like you fought a kitten and the kitten won!" "Mikasa beat him up for dragging her over here" Armin said as him and Mikasa entered the room.

"Oh that explains the short scratches Mikasa has cute little baby hands and cute little baby fingernails anyways why are you guys here and how did you get in with the millions of locks that was on the front door?" "I got us a way in I know my ways" Armin said as Mina smiled.

"Were here because of Mikasa's problem for not wanting to go to school" Eren said laying up. "Think Bertholdt can help?" "Of course my big Bertie can help!" Mina said pinching Bertholdt's cheeks as Bertholdt's face turned a deep red color. "D-d-d-d-don't call me that"

Mina got off of Bertholdt.

"Think you can help Mikasa with her problem Bertholdt?" "S-sure thing" "thank you!" "....." "What do you say when I'm done saying thank you?" "U-um your welcome?" "Good job another sticker!" She said placing it on his nose as Bertholdt took it off and put it on his shirt.

"Alright we'll leave you two alone and be a good boy Bertholdt and don't forget to say your please,thank you,and your welcome!" "y-yes ma'am" the three left as Bertholdt looked at Mikasa and pulled her towards him. "H-hey what are you!?-" Bertholdt pulled her sleeve up seeing all the scratches and slice marks on her arm. "You do the same?" "Y-y-yea d-d-do you?" "Mhm"

He pulled his sleeve up as his scratches looked more severe then hers. Mikasa's eyes widen at the sight.

"Wow....Bertholdt I've been meaning to ask since I got here but...do you have any pills I really need some any for stress or deaths!?!" "....yea I got many of those" "why so much" "well just in case someone like you would need them or if someone tried to stop me from taking them but I doubt that would happen until I met Mina"

He handed her two containers each for stress and death as Mikasa put it in her pockets. "Thank you so much Bertholdt!" "....your welcome" "wow Mina taught you well" "I'm still learning"

"BERTHOLDT!!!!"

Bertholdt and Mikasa got up and ran downstairs seeing Marcel there choking Mina and Eren was knocked out with Armin staying by his side.

"Marcel what are you doing!?!" "Give me my money or I kill them all!" He shouted clutching his hands tighter around Mina's throat that it looked like her face was turning blue.

Bertholdt went and pushed Marcel down as Marcel let go of Mina as she fell on the floor coughing with Mikasa checking her. "What happened!?!"

"He came in looking for Bertholdt and then when he saw us he just started beating us up Eren's knocked out and Armin's badly injured.

"Oh man Eren's been beat up by me and to be beat up by this random guy must hurt even more"

"He's gonna pay" Mikasa said darkly and looked seeing Bertholdt and Marcel punching each other. Mikasa went and pushed Bertholdt aside and started beating Marcel up badly then how she beat up Eren.

Everything was calm now.

Marcel had left,Mina and Mikasa was helping treat Armin's wounds while Eren laid his head on Bertholdt's lap while Bertholdt rubbed his hand through his hair.

Eren soon woke up and looked seeing Bertholdt. "You ok?" Eren looked seeing he wore black,his face was pale,and his voice was a little dull as Eren felt his face heat up. "Your just like Mikasa!!!" Eren said hugging Bertholdt tight. "You both wear black,have problems,and look pale I'm so into people like you tell me everything you do how you eat,how you breathe,how you sleep!"

Mina came and hit Eren's head as Eren made a noise and started to rub his hurting head.

"Ow" "don't you dare scare my student!" "Sorry" "I'm getting Armin ready were about to leave in a few" "oh alright"

Mikasa came and sat in front of Eren.

"Eren" "yes Mikasa?" "Look...I'm sorry about the way I acted this morning and the way I beat you up I just wasn't in the mood to do nothing but stay in my room sorry for worrying you" "apology accepted" "don't think I stop being mad at you about your taste in women" "huh!?! Whoa wait Mikasa!-" "your taste in dark freaky people like me disgust me" "but Mikasa I really love people like you!" "E-even me?" Bertholdt said as Eren nodded. "Yea of course you guy's are cool!" "Liar" "you still hate me how long are you gonna keep this act of yours up!?!" "Till the day you drop dead" "how rude you know I have feelings right!"

"You think I care if their crush" "Bertholdt do something!" Eren pleaded as Bertholdt looked at Mikasa seeing the death and devoured souls in her eyes.

"No thank you"

"MY DONUTS!!!! Its ruined! I swear I would kill whoever ATE THE LAST GLAZE!!!"

Eren tip toed backwards slowly.