#9

Saturday came as Mikasa went in her room packing her things to get ready to change. She packed sunscreen and other things and went in her closet to find a bathing suit and see that she didn't have one.

She grabbed out her phone and dialed Mina's number.

Mina Carolina speaking

Mikasa pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear before speaking. "Hey um M-Mina c-can you help me....pick out a-"

A bathing suit I'll be there in a few!!!

She hung up quick as Mikasa looked at her phone and jumped when she heard a knock on the door and opened it seeing Mina.

Wow she really meant what she said.

"Ready Mika?" "Y-yea just let me get my things" she say and went in her room grabbing her backpack and headed to the store with Mina.

They entered a beachwear store that was directly on the beach they were going to.

As they entered they were greeted by Reiner the jock from school.

"Wassup dudette and...freak" Reiner said chuckling. Of course these two know each other. Reiner sometimes bully and even beat up Mikasa just for fun and for the money she needs to give him.

"Reiner no being mean...anyways were just here to shop for a swim suit for Mikasa" "teen section is in the back but I think she prefers the children section and I'm not saying that because she's short" he said making his coworkers laugh.

"Whatever let's go" Mina said pulling Mikasa to the girls teen section. "Alright you look for some while I look for some good luck" she said as the two went separate ways and started to search.

Mikasa scanned through all of the swim suits and had to admit,she hated every last one.

One would either be to much light colors,another would be too big,too small,showed so much skin,showed her back or stomach or had to many diamonds.

Not to mention it was a little embarrassing for her because some of her classmates and students from school saw her and was whispering,pointing,and snickering.

"I have some Mikasa try them on while your at it!"

"I-I don't think I can-" "come on we only have twenty five minutes before the boys come and we need the perfect one that you'll be comfortable in"

She pushed Mikasa in a changing room and handed her a swimsuit.

The people from their school couldn't wait to see how she'll embarrass herself and they were all ready for the whole world to see grabbing out their phones of video cameras.

"You done Mika?"

"Y-yes b-b-but-"

"Come on hon don't be shy"

"I-I don't wanna go out i-it'll be too much humiliation for me to handle"

Either way Mikasa was gonna have to come out one way or another. Mina slid open the curtains and pulled Mikasa out as her eyes widen and sparkled as she blushed while gasping and so did everyone else as well.

(*Note* Mikasa wore a jacket but unzipped it so she could show the front of it not wanting to show her arms and not much of her legs)

Mikasa was in a white whole as there was a small diamond looking opening that showed her cleavage.

"Adorable next!!!" Mina squealed giving Mikasa another bathing suit.

When she was done Mina pulled her out as the boys cheered seeing that she was wearing a purple top and her bottom was a frizzly thigh length skirt.