I really want to be with Eren and spend the rest of my life with him because if it was me to be the cause of his death I won't ever forgive myself.

I want to cherish every moment I have with my friends before we all are gone.

I soon made it to the park and looked around for Eren. "Eren" I called out and didn't hear a response. "Eren" I called out to him again and still didn't hear a response.

I was about to leave and head off to another park that he might be at till I heard footsteps come up behind me.

"Sorry if I kept you waiting" the familiar voice said as I turned around seeing the familiar figure and felt like smiling more than anything but what I didn't expect to do was burst out crying and go up and hug him.

"Whoa Mikasa!-"

"I'm sorry" I said cutting him off. "I'm very sorry for everything! This is all my fault!"

I felt Eren's arm wrap around my waist tight and bury his face in my neck. "Its not your fault" he spoke in a calm tone. "It was never your fault"

After I was done in my feelings I was on a swing as Eren pushed me lightly. We stayed silent for a few minutes after what happened.

"Eren" I finally spoke breaking the silence. "Yes Mikasa"

"When I'm off on tour would you miss me?"

"I don't even want you to go. If you were to leave me behind for months or even years I would be devastated"

"You really care for me?"

"Of course I do. I would convince you to stay but now the choice is up to you"

"Eren...I don't want to go. I want to stay here with all of my friends...with you"

"You would really stay?" "Of course my new life sucks ass" he laughed. "That's new coming from you in a while" "I know its been so long ever since we actually hung out"

"What do you say about coming to the school's dance this Thursday?" "There's a dance?" "Yea its not like prom or anything special just a dance"

I bit my lip and tried my best not to hesitate my answer. "I'll...I'll go with you"

"Thank you Mikasa" Eren spoke as I gave a small smile. I looked up at the sky seeing so many stars out and the full moon that really set the mood.

"Mikasa" Eren finally spoke as I turner back over to him "Yes?"

"I have to do something real quick don't leave ok" he said as I nodded and turned around as I heard Eren's footsteps fade.

I frowned not feeling his hands against my lower waist. He felt really warm as if there was nothing for me to worry about. Like I'm always safe even during hard time.

The wind blew as I felt my hair fly along with it and watched as the leaves on the tree flow and the leaves on the ground move around to different spots.

It was really chilly especially if I didn't have on warm clothes since I was on a rush to see Eren and basically threw on whatever that seemed close to normal.

"Mikasa~" Eren's voice sang. "I got a surprise for you" he said as I turned around and saw Eren with an unfamiliar figure.

"Mikasa" he spoke my name as I got off the swing and looked at the older man next to Eren. "Do you remember me?" He said as I looked at him and then at Eren and then back at him before slowly shaking my head.

"No...sorry I don't know who you are" I said and honestly I felt guilty especially if they know me but I don't know nothing about them.

"Mikasa...I'm your father" he spoke as my eyes widened. Once I saw him more clearly I felt as if he was telling the truth.

When I was little I saw him and my mother holding toys up to me as I tried to reach for them. They called me cute,adorable and a miracle. The best thing that ever happened to them.

I ran over to them and hugged my dad tight. "Is it really you!?" "Definitely"

We both hugged each other tight for good seconds before pulling apart. "Wow you've grown so big"

"T-Thank you"

"You know if it wasn't for your boyfriend we wouldn't be seeing each other now"

"B-Boyfriend!?!"

I gave Eren a look and even though I was completely uneasy with the word I was still thankful for what he did. "Thank you Eren" I said. "No problem"

"Dad I thought you left and was never looking for me mom even said it"

"Well after our argument the next day without me even knowing she took you away with her and so I guess that was her excuse. I'm just glad your alright" he said embracing me into another hug.

"Um I still think that I have to go" I said. "I could drive you there"

"Thanks but I'll be fine"

"You sure?" "Trust Mikasa she's a big girl she can handle it" Eren said as I gave a small smile but as they looked over at me I quickly made my smile go away.

"Alright go on ahead and I'll see you some other time" he said as I nodded. "Bye dad" "bye Mikasa I love you" "...I love you too" I said and turned around and started to walk away.

It felt really good to call my real father dad and say that I love him to his face than to Mr Braun. Mr Braun is nothing like my actual dad. Not even close.

My dad is exactly how I ever dreamed of but there is still some questions that I wish to ask him.

I felt footsteps quickly approach me as I turned around and felt arms go around my waist.

"Hm...Eren?" I said looking over at him. "Please don't go" he said in a low tone as I felt myself unable to move.

I wanted to be right by his side and didn't want to go anywhere.

He then picked me up as I didn't do anything still unable to move. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

I don't feel like going home. All I wanted was to be by Eren.