Hybrid ||part 2||

Requested by NI_CRAZY_MOFO

Y/D/N means: Your dads nameY/M/N means: your moms nameY/L/N means: your last name

Y/M/N means: your moms name
Y/L/N means: your last name

Niall's P.O.V

"Y/N, are you ready?" I asked her nervously, we are about to tell her parents about her being pregnant, she was nervous, hell I was too!

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Y/N knock on her parents door, I hid behind her as they were opening up the door so that Y/N would have a chance to talk before they saw me.

"Y/N! Oh! What a surprise! Y/D/N! Y/N has come for a surprise visit!" Her mom, Y/M/N exclaimed as she opened the door to Y/N's childhood home.

As her dad walks to the front door I step out from behind Y/N, her mom and dad both freeze in their spots. "Y/N, why is there a vampire on my front door step?!" Her dad growled, looking at me as if I would kill them in any second.

"Uhhhh? Mom, dad we have something to tell you...." Y/N stammered, slightly shielding me from her parents; mostly her father.

"What could you possibly have to tell  us with a vampire?" Y/M/N asked, with her eyebrows scrunched together.

"Ummm? Well... you see...I'm...he..." Y/N struggled to tell them, so I spoke up, "Y/N and I have been in a secret relationship for a good while Mr and Mrs Y/L/N; we kept out relationship from my family as well as Y/N's, we didn't want the feud you and my parents have to interfere with our relationship; where this is leading is, Y/N and I are having a baby.

I know you both may not like us vampires but I sure do love you daughter, and I would do my absolute best to take care of both Y/N and the beautiful hybrid baby we both created together, I love Y/N so very much as well as the unborn baby your wonderful daughter is carrying at this very moment; all I ask of you both as Y/N's mom and dad to accept our relationship and be in our babies life." I told them, looking them both in the eyes speaking nothing but the truth to them.

"So, you are going to take care of them both Mr, Horan?" Y/D/N asked me, stepping a bit closer to me and Y/N.

I step closer to Y/D/N and looked him in gen eyes saying "Yes, sir."

He looked me up and down then looking at my face again, then saying "welcome to the family, Niall." Smiling at Y/N and I.

Y/M/N and Y/D/N invited us in for dinner and all was well, both of our families loved us enough to over look the feud they had for us, because they love us.

-
-
-
-
-
-

"Niall, I can't believe it! Our baby is finally here!" Y/N exclaimed quietly hold our little baby.

"What should we name our baby?" I asked her looking at her, just as both our families walked in together, quietly telling us names for our sweet baby, which made me and my beautiful girlfriend to smile at our families, they all love our little hybrid baby., just like we do.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hello! Yes I'm alive!! :P anyways, I'm so, so, so sorry for like not updating in like 5 years but again my life has been crazy! Before I start explaining why I haven't updated in forever I need to make a huge apology to NI_CRAZY_MOFO who requested this imagine and I never finished it! I'm so very sorry! I'd understand completely if you deleted my book from your library or even blocked me! I hope you liked the imagine that should have been done awhile ago.

As for why I haven't updated until now is because of so many reasons, of course now school is over with until this fall which is so relieving! My grandpa also died, sadly:,( so I aks had to deal with that... and my sister also had a baby and her and her boyfriend live with my mom, brother, and I, also I'm going to be 18 and I have to sign some stuff when because we are trying to sell me old house, and I now wanted to start to drive so I'm learning to drive as well.

So, I hope you all will forgive me for not updating my book but obviously I've had a lot of stuff that is just so hard for me to update with all of that but now I'm able to update!

I can't guarantee that I'll update more often... but. Sure will try!

Thank you all for read my book even if I don't update a lot...

If you read my whole authors note comment 'slow hands' in the comments!!

Ps, sorry for any mistakes!! And please vote!!!