Falling

Requested by @horan_hannah

Your P.O.V

"NO! NO!" A Irish voice woke you up by yelling and kicking you.

You open you're eyes to turn to Niall to ask why he was yelling, but you turned to him yelling in his sleep.

"Niall! Niall, wake up babe!" You shock him to wake him up but he wouldn't budge.

"Niall! Niall! Niall! Please wake up!" You pleaded when he started to cry.

"Niall! You need to wake up now!" You exclaimed, trying to hold him down so he wouldn't hurt himself when he started to kick even more.

"Niall! Wake u-" you were cut off by him opening his eyes, but he fell out of bed and hit his head on the side table next to you're shared bed, which knocked him out.

"Oh my gosh! Niall!" You yelled, jumping out of bed to his side.

"Oh my! Niall! Please wake up!" You cried, grabbing his face to wake him up.

You didn't know what else to do but call an ambulance, you quickly got up and grabbed you're phone and dialed the number in.

I don't know what the emergency numbers are for where you so I'm just not going to do the numbers.

"Hello, what's you emergency?" The operator asked, answering your call.

"My boyfriend fell out of bed and hit his head on the side table next to the bed." You explained, trying to stay calm but failing by sobbing.

"Okay, I'm sending an ambulance you're way. What's you're address?" The operator told you.

"Okay, thank you." You thanked after you told you're address.

"Stay calm sweetheart. Everything going to be okay." The operator tried to reassure you.

"Okay." You replied, still sobbing slightly.

You hung up the phone and wait for the ambulance to arrive.

5 minutes later you heard a knock at the door.

"Hello?" You answered the door. You opened it slightly just in case it wasn't the EMTs. It was them and you let them in and showed them quickly to where Niall was.

"What happened?" One of the EMTs asked.

"He was having a nightmare, I tried to wake him up and he woke up but he fell out of bed and hit his head on the side table." You explained, still crying.

They nod their head and put Niall on a stretcher.

"Can I ride with him there?" You asked, hoping they'd let you.

They said yes and you were on the way to the hospital.

~at the hospital~

"Y/N! What happened?!" Louis exclaimed, as he walks up to where you're wait for the doctor to tell you about Niall.

"He was having a nightmare and I tried to wake him up but when woke him up, he was only awake for a second and then he fell off the bed and hit his head on the side table." You explained once again.

"Oh. Are you okay?" He asked, with concern written on his face.

"Yeah. I don't know what he was dreaming about, he just started to cry, kick, and he screamed 'NO!', I wish I was able to wake him up without him getting hurt, it's all my fault." You said, shaking you're head disappointed in yourself.