Changed (punk niall part one)

Requested by MillieWeavin

I got help from @mnh0826 for the idea of what to write this imagine about, thanks again!

Your P.O.V

~1 years ago~

Beep! Beep!

Got a text from you're loving boyfriend, Niall. It was the text you were hoping for.

'Y/N I'm sorry but I don't want this anymore. I'm breaking up with you.'

You couldn't believe what you just read. He just broke up with you over text. All of this time you knowing him, this was out of character.

You tried texting him to ask why he want to break up and what you did for him not wanting to be with you anymore but he never answered and you were left with his break up text.

~1 years later~

It been one year since you've broken up with Niall, it's still hurts knowing that you never got a reason to why he didn't want to be with you anymore, yes some people would of just let it go but you two have such a long history together and he just left it all behind and by text.

You are now living by yourself, working at forever 21. You've gotten better with trying to understand why he left it all behind by text.

"Hello, welcome to forever 21 do you need any help?" You asked, not looking up at the person who just walked in.

"I need an opinion on something?" A familiar voice asked.

You looked up to see the Irish boy you once called you boyfriend. You were taken back by his appearance, it was most definitely different then how he dressed when you dated, he had tattoos, and piercings.

"Niall, you sure have.....changed." You stutter you're words slightly.

"Yeah....but can I still get that opinion?" He asked.

"S-sure." You agreed, waiting for his question.

"Would you let me explain why I broke up with you the way I did?" He sighed, looking at you with his famous puppy dog eyes.

"Niall, what is there to explain? I just wasn't good enough, that's all there is too it." You snapped slightly.

"First things first, you were good enough, it was me who wasn't! I felt like I was holding you back and I was afraid that I wouldn't go though the break up if I did it face to face. I wanted what was best for you and I knew I wasn't the best for you." He explained, his emotions were everywhere, same as yours.

"Niall, why would you think you're not good enough for me? I felt like you just didn't feel like I was worth it. I was left broken Niall and you were the last person I thought would make me that way. I loved you and I still do, I wish you would of talked to me, maybe we'd still be together if you didn't run away." You told him with tears welling up in your eyes.

"I know..... I realized that the second I sent the text but I felt like it was too late to fix it." He sighed, a single tear falling from his eye.

"I want to fix things Y/N. I made a huge mistake and I'm really, extremely sorry. Please forgive me?" He practically begged you.

"So do I, but how do I know you won't hurt me again? How do I know you're the same person you were before? You have definitely changed and I don't know if you on the inside changed." You questioned, looking over how he looked.

You were scared for how he looked, of course you still love him but you don't know if he's still the same like he was before but just has a different appearance.

"I feel like I'm still the same person on the inside Y/N. What caused me to change my appearance was the break up, I never had the chance to change how I was on the inside but at the same time I'm not exactly the same person I was before because people change over time, you've changed too. We're older and we can't stay the same exact person forever because people need to grow in order to find out who the really are. I know my appearance isn't exactly what you first look for but I hope you will find it in you're heart to over look that and give me a chance." He told you, finishing his speech.

You thought for a moment and knew exactly what you're answer is.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hey! I know it isn't exactly punk but I really like this. I hope you all liked it! Sorry for any mistakes.