Distant

Requested by @irish_gemma

Your P.O.V

"Bye Niall." you said simply as he just waves his hand a little then walks out the door.

He had been very distant and you are sick of it because you miss all the things you did before this like you would cuddle,talk, and just be the cute couple you were known as but he just had been the same anymore and you don't know why? Maybe you could do something to get his attention?

~2 hours earlier~

After 2 hours you finally got an idea to get Niall's attention, you would go to his mothers house!

You took those 2 hours packing clothes and wrote a note for Niall.

~present time~

Now you on your way Maura's house.

You walked up to the door and knocked hoping she was home.

"Y/N! What are you doing here?!" She asked in shock.

"Ummmmm? It's a long story Maura." you said truthful not really knowing what to say to her.

"Oh ummmmm? Come in dear." she said as she opened in the door wider.

"Can you explain why your here, I mean not that I don't want you here it's just in curious." she explained on why she asked you that question.

"It's Niall." you said with a sigh.

"What?! Niall?! Is he okay?!" She asked in a panic.

"Ummmm? I guess it's jus he's been very distant and I don't know why or what I've done to make him so distant." You said not being able to meet her eyes.

"Oh love that doesn't sound like Niall. what do you think that happened?" She asked giving you a hug.

"I don't know? But I was hoping I could stay here, I thought this would get him to talk to me." you explained.

"Oh yes of course. you can stay in Niall's room." she said getting up from her spot to lead you to the room you'd be staying in.

"Thank you so much Maura." you thanked her as you reach the room and giving her a hug.

"No problem Y/N, I'm sure Niall with come through just wait. now get settled s d come down when your ready." she smiled at you and Walked away to let you get settled.

Oh you hope this works.

~2 days later~

"Mum! Have you seen Y/N?! I can find her anywhere!" You heard Niall yell in panic waking you from your slumber.

You heard someone say something but you couldn't make out what they said.

"Mum why are you taking me up here I been to find Y/-" he cut himself off when he saw you laying in bed.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you here and safe! Oh you gave me quite a scare!" He said all in one breath.

"So your talking to me again?" You asked kinda in a snappy tone.

"What?! I never stopped talking to you!" He exclaimed.

"Well then why have you been so distant?" You asked calmer then before.

"I just thought That's what you wanted after you said I was clingy." he said with a sad look on his face.

"When did I say you were clingy?" You asked.

"Last Friday when Sophia was at our house." He said.

Oh no! He must of heard you say clingy and his name at the same time.

"Niall I didn't say you were clingy! I said to Sophia that our relationship would be different if you were clingy." you explained.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes really." you said.

"I'm sorry babe I just didn't want to ruin our relationship so I thought that if I have you space then everything would be okay, but I guess I didn't hear the whole conversation." he said with a tint of red appearing on he checks.

"It's okay Niall and I'm sorry for running to you mum house, I just thought that it would get you attention so you would talk to me, I guess it worked." you laughed.

"The hell it did! I thought something horrible happened to you!" He said trying to hold his laughter.

"Sorry baby." you said leaning in to kiss him.

"So you want to come home now?" He asked you.

"Yes I want to come home." you said smiling up at your boyfriend.

"Not until tomorrow! It's late stay the night and you can go home in the morning." you heard Maura say.

Ops! You forgot she was there.

"Okay mum." Niall said listening to his mum.

The next morning Maura made you both breakfast and went home and spent time together and promised to always communicate with each other so this whole distant thing won't happen

[•]. ]N][I][A][L[L][H][O][R][A][N]. [•]

I hope you liked it @irish_gemma sorry for any mistakes!!