Chapter 43

Ruth-

I had been here about a day and a half, I was taking all the ash off of the garden, letting the plants breathe, and I sprinkled water onto the dry dirt.

"Well, well," I jolted up, and turned around quickly," look at this fine piece of ass here." The man smirked at me, evil in his smile, I could even see it in his dark eyes.

"We could use some of that, since none of the ladies back home are putting out." Another man said, he had an ugly scar on his face.

"What do you think of that missy, you willing to put out, for hard working men like us?" I clenched my jaw as I scanned over the men, there was about six of them. All a look of evil on their faces, my guess, these were Saviors.

"Answer when we talk to you." A man came up behind me, nudging me with his large hands.

"Not much of a talker." The first man spoke with a grin," I like that." Grab her, let's get some ass boys." He chanted. I quickly pulled out the gun I had tucked in the back of my pants, and landed a shot in the man's throat. Another man, punched my arm making me drop the gun. I pulled out my knife with my other hand, and stabbed him, ripping my knife through his stomach. That's when I was taken to the ground by the rest of them.

"She likes it rough men." The man that nudged me spoke with his knee pressed into my back, his hand holding my head against the ground, he then leaned down, dragging his tongue across my cheek." My names Ross." He smiled evilly." Help me get her to a more, private place." The rest of the men grabbed me, and I fought and squirmed as hard as I could to break free." Get her on the bed, and bound her." He ordered.

They tightly tied a rope around my wrists, and I continued to fight; getting one good punch in on someone, who quickly punched me back, putting me in a daze long enough to tie me up.

"I'm next, Ross." The man with the ugly scar spoke. Yeah, if you come at me, I'll rip off your manhood, don't think I won't do it to you or Ross.

Ross started to tug off my pants, I tightly curled up my legs, putting up a fight. He fought with me for about ten minutes before he punched me in the leg as hard as he could, then in the face, blood pouring from my lip.

"You better cooperate, or I'll kill you." He whispered, I spit at him, splattering blood on his face. He heavily sighed, then punched me again. Hello Ruthless." What's so funny?" He panted.

"Is that the best you got?" I laughed, he shadowed over me," what's the matter, you upset that you actually have to fight for a piece of ass?" I sat up, glaring at him.

"I think I need to teach ya a lesson, then you'll be begging me to fuck your brains out." He swung at me again, I leaned back, making him barely miss me, and I kicked my legs into his gut as hard as could. I jumped to my feet, kneeing him in the face, while he was hobbled over; then I started kicking him as hard as I could, until he didn't even moan anymore. I took his knife, and put it between my knees, rubbing the rope against the blade as quickly as possible.

"Hey, Ross, is it my turn yet?" Scarface knocked on the door. I got the rope off, and tightly held out the knife waiting for him to come in." Ross," he knocked again," Ross!" He opened the door and I plunged the knife into his forehead.

"What the hell?" The remaining Saviors looked at me in shock, as they came running at me, gunshots rang out and I quickly fell to the ground. I heard their bodies heavily fall, then the gunfire halted.

I heard heavy boots thud against the ground as they got closer to me. I remained on my knees, as the boots came into my view, and I slowly looked up, as the pain started to set in.