59

December 13, 2010

Beyoncé stared at the woman holding the gun to her head. She had come knocking on the door only an hour ago and now had her at her wondering if she would live to see another day.

"Are you going to say anything?" Camilla asked her and she glared at her. Beyoncé couldn't understand why Camilla was so obsessed with her.

"What did I ever do to you?" Beyoncé asked her softly.

"You took Shawn always from me. He was so focused on you that he just left me. He wouldn't get me pregnant but he got you pregnant. He wouldn't love me but he loved you. You didn't chase me when I walked out but he's always behind you. Everything was fine before you came back. After everything him and his family's put you through you still came back." Camilla yelled as if Beyoncé couldn't hear every word she was saying.

"I came back for a wedding, I didn't plan any of this."

"You never do. You didn't plan for Marcus to hurt you well Chris paid him to. But Shawn helped heal you. You didn't plan to get raped. You didn't plan to get pregnant and you didn't plan to take Niyla either did you?"

"How do you know Niyla?" Beyoncé asked frowning.

"She's my little sister, well she was," Camilla shrugged not really caring about what she thought.

"What?"

"I killed her and one of your precious twins. They're so cute I wonder how she'll look in the casket." Camilla said smiling.

"No, nope, no you didn't," Beyoncé said as tear now began to fall down her face. Here she was watching this girl talk about killing her daughter and she felt low. It wasn't true she said to herself.

"Dead," Beyoncé mumbled as tears blurred her vision.

"You killed my fucking kids?" Beyoncé asked. She was slowly but surely snapping and it wasn't going to be pretty.

"Of course what did you think, they were off limits?" Camilla laughed.

Beyoncé looked at her for a moment and realized crazy was in her bloodline. Tina didn't play about her kids and Beyoncé wasn't going to play about hers. Beyoncé heard the gun shots but she didn't feel them as she charged towards Camilla knocking her down. Left, right, left, right, left, right Beyoncé continued to hit her with all the force she had. Camilla dropped the gun and continued to reach for it but she couldn't.

"Bitch you killed my child I'm killing you!" She yelled still punching her. Her adrenaline was so high she didn't feel the gunshot wound in her arm and in her chest. She was losing blood and didn't realize it. She keep going until Camilla gained some strength and manage to push her off with a kick. Beyoncé stumbled but didn't fall she charged at her again and kicked her in the face making Camilla loose her balance.

"We're the fuck you think you going bitch. I'm whooping your dumb ass." Beyoncé said kicking her in the stomach.

"Mmm," Camilla moaned as she spit up blood.

"Beyoncé!" She heard but she wasn't paying it any mind. She wasn't done whooping ass just yet so she wasn't going to opened the door.

"No matter how much you hit me they will still me dead," Camilla whispered she was beaten pretty badly and Beyoncé wasn't even half way done with what she was going to do.

"Beyoncé! Are you here oh my God?" She heard Nicki coming into the door with somebody right behind her. She turned around with tears in her eyes and started to drop slowly as everything became black.