3

February 14, 2007

6:30 p.m.

Beyonce

Beyonce didn't believe in being sexy. Beautiful maybe, but cute was what she went for at the most. She couldn't stand women who presented themselves as a platter.

There was a time where Beyonce couldn't hide her sex appeal and it got her in trouble. Most people often told her she was beautiful.

She wouldn't stop dressing up after the incident occurred but she started wearing clothes that covered more.

Marcus changed that year ago though. Her attitude might have been bitchy but not towards him. She always loved making him happy because in away he made her happy.

She loved him so much. He was her best friend and tonight she hoped that he would become her fiancé and lover.

She had everything planned. They would go out to dinner as he requested, he would propose, she would let him come home with her and for the first time in her life she would make love to a man she loved.

She couldn't wait.

She looked in the mirror and hoped she wasn't over dressed she wanted to keep it classy since dinner was suppose to be special.

Marcus was going to be proud of her new wardrobe she had went all out

Marcus was going to be proud of her new wardrobe she had went all out. Marcus was one of the top Doctors in New York. Years ago when Beyonce and Marcus were in college they both received internships from multiple states but the one they both had in common was New York.

They both made a mutual decision to move there so they could not only be together but follow their dreams.

Marcus was the best Cardiac surgeon in New York. They were both on there 'A' game when it came to their jobs.

Beyonce made a vow that everybody from this day on would know Marcus is a taken man. Her closet was full of things she knew her man would enjoy and clothes that he would drool over.

She was mild today but after what her sister told her early today she wanted a change and it started with how she carried herself.

She was finished getting dressed so she decided sit and wait on Marcus. He wasn't late she was just early so she had no choice but to wait.

*****
Walking in to the restaurant mad Beyonce stomach turn. She was more than nervous about the events that were suppose to transpire later on.

The waiter escorted the pair to their intimate table for two in the center of the room. Many were dining out tonight because it was a day of love.

"Baby do a 360 for me." Marcus said and Bey turned around making sure to look over her should at him. He winked at her and she blushed and covered her face.