26

March 10, 2007

Tina

"No, let me just call her!" Tina pleaded with Nicki. She just broke it down to her that Kelly and Tim were both dead.

"Ms. Knowles, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why because you're lying? I just saw them yesterday! They're fine." Tina said pulling out her phone. She called Kelly's phone and it rung a few times before the voicemail picked up

"Hi, you've reached Kelly-" Tina hung up the phone and dialed Tims number. His went straight to the voicemail.

"You've reach Tim, I'm-" Tina hung up again and looked at Nicki who was trying to hold in her tears.

"I'm so sorry." Nicki breath out and almost silent whisper.

The piercing scream that came from Tina at that moment could wake up the whole neighborhood.

As she slowly slipped down onto the floor Nicki rushed to help her to the couch.

"Your lying please tell me your lying!" Tina cried.

"I wish I was." Nick said sadly.

Tina broke down completely and Nicki didn't know what to do. Beyoncé and Izabella were sleep but they would probably wake up soon because of the noise.

She tried her best to calm her down but it wasn't working.

"Ms. Knowles come on you have to calm down. Beyoncé and Izzy-"

"Izzy is okay?"

"She has a broken arm and a broken heart. She won't talk to me but she'll respond to Beyoncé."

Tina knew exactly why.

"She thinks Bey can save Kelly." Confessed sadly.

*
*
*

Flashback

A year ago

March 1, 2006

Tina sat back and listed to her daughters conversation. She had been talking to two year Izzy for about thirty minutes. Izabella's feeling were hurt because Beyoncé didn't answer her phone.

Kelly couldn't understand why her sister hated her so much. It been years since she married Tim and Beyoncé still seemed as if she couldn't get on board with their marriage.

"Mommy why is BB always sleep?" This was a normal thing. Bey wouldn't answer and instead of saying she was too busy Kelly always told her she was sleeping.

"Because baby. She always defeated the bad people."

Izabella gasp.

"She never shows me her powers mommy."

"Izzy you barely see her." Kelly laughed but it really sadden her that Bey didn't spend time with her daughter.

"But I wanna." Izzy pleaded.

"And I want you to but Auntie has to save the good people." Kelly said.