25

March 10, 2007

Morning

Shawn

"Camilla, I have to go call me later." He said kissing her forehead. Last nights didn't go as planned. Camilla starting having stomach cramps which presented its self as her monthly friend.

"Okay thank you and I'm sorry."

"Eh it's okay you can't help it." Camilla shook her head thankful for his understanding.

"Be safe please and text me when you get home." She said before he walked out the door.

"Alright." He replied closing the door.

"I love you." Camilla said lowly knowing he couldn't hear her. She really did love him but she knew telling him that would stop everything because his feelings weren't the same.

*

Walking into his apartment he placed his keys in the mantel. After getting settled he went to his room. Seeing his phone on the table he sighed only imagining how many people tried to read him.

Clicking the home button he noticed that his phone needed charging.

"Damn it's that serious?" He asked himself while placing his dead phone on the charger.

Not waiting for it to turn on he left the room. He was hungry, that strawberry Pop Tart he had at Camilla's had done nothing but increase his appetite.

He looked in the fridge and remembered he needed to go grocery shopping. So he settled for a big bowl of cereal. In the middle of his eating he decided to go retrieve his phone so he could text Camilla. On his way to his room he heard his door being open.

"Jay! You hear?" Chris voice came through the hallway.

"Yeah!" He said entering his room. That distraction was something he didn't need. Looking around the room he asked his self, " What did I come in here for?"

"Aye I been calling you!-"

"That's it my phone." He said more to himself causing Chris to frown.

"Have you heard from mom?" Shawn shook his head and grabbed his phone and charger.

"Naw not since the dinner. She said she had some business to handle."

"Okay well I'm just a little worried. She hasn't been answering my calls. Imma drop by her house and see what's good."

"Aight let me know what's up."

"Okay."

"That's what you came over her for?"

"Yeah you're closer but you weren't answering your phone."

"Yeah man. I was at Camilla's and I left my phone by accident." Chris only rolled his eyes. He really couldn't stand Camilla she was always bitching.

"Get you a girl that won't let you forget. Get you a Bey!" Shawn burst into a fight of laughter. Beyoncé didn't want his ass.

"Yeah. Yeah, you're just saying that now."

"I'm just saying, you love Bey right?"

"I use to but she doesn't love me. Plus it was puppy love back then just like dad said we're just not meant to be."

"He told you that?" Michael had never told him that but he might as well had.

"No but he did all that just to make sure we weren't he might as well had said it!"