38

November 15, 2010

Beyoncé

"Slow down girls the snacks aren't going anywhere."

"But mommy-" Ava started.

"But mommy nothing. Stop running or I'll put you two in this buggy." Izzy giggled at the twins and Beyoncé got her too.

"It's not funny Noel!" Izzy stopped laughing at the mention of her middle name. Everybody new in these day if a middle name was use Beyoncé wasn't playing.

"Yes ma'am." The girls all said in unison.

"Stop being mean it's Friday!" Nicki whispered making Bey frown.

"I'm not!" She replied. She didn't like making her girls sad but she always wanted to make sure that they knew she was the adult so she tried to reason. However, her rules were simple, in public act like you have sense.

"Yes you are. You've been on edge all day Bey." This was true. She had been fragile all day. Anything somebody did that wasn't right she automatically snapped. Now she was about to take it on the girls and Nicki didn't want her to regret doing anything later so it was time for her to step in.

Beyoncé was a great mother but in times like these she wonder it she really was. Shawn didn't know he had two children. Her family didn't either , Angie Knew and so did Solange. Chris knew by default but Angie had to fuck Him senseless just to keep his mouth shut. Sometimes she wonder was she really as selfish as Shawn made her out to be.

"I'm sorry." She huffed softly. She had finally made a choice to go to the wedding and it was making her nervous. That's all it was. She couldn't fathom what was going to happen and it was getting to her.

"It's okay. Everything will be okay. Don't worry I've been through it all and I'll get backlashed too because I knew." Nicki was right. She knew everything and she still contacted the family all the time so she would be in deeper shit than Bey.

"I'm just... scared."

"I know and it's okay. You're going to go to the wedding. Be a brides made and the twins are going to be the cutest flower girl ever. Oh and don't forget little Bella is going to be the best Jr. Bride. Girl please you don't even need me you already got a squad. Right girls?" Nicki smiled and laughed at the girls agreed with her even though they weren't listening.

"Yes! Ooh mommy can I have this?" Izzy said pointing to the fruit snacks.

"Yeah baby-"

"Mommy what a squa?" Ave ask.

"It's one of those thing in the water!" Izzy said.

"No it now." Bey laughed.

"Mommy say no!" A'livia relied to Izzy.

"Uh huh."Izzy replied.

"Sissy say yes!" Ava replied.

"Auntie says stop!" Nicki interrupted.

"It's a group of people who are close Ava." Beyoncé finally answered after she stopped laughing.

"I a squa?" She asked.

"No sweetheart you're not a squid. You're in my squad just like Izzy and A'livia!"