36

April 30, 2007

Beyoncé

Things hadn't been the same since she left the hospital. She had been down and depressed and today was worse. Looking at the Calendar she cursed herself for crying. After all these years she still couldn't get over the abortion. She felt as if it was all her fault even thought it wasn't.

Today was the Day she always felt bad but because of the situation she just couldn't pick herself up in anyway. People had been calling her for weeks to check on her but she never answered unless it was Nicki calling about work. For the last weeks she had been working from home. More so because she was preparing for her big move. Originally she didn't have to move permanently until the beginning of next year, but because of the problems she faced there was no need to stay in New York any longer than she had to. She was going to keep her home but thought it better to sell it so she wouldn't have any attachments.

She hadn't seen Izabella since they incident, her mother and Ms. Gloria had been blowing up her phone since they heard about it. She made it a priority to tell them to mind their business.

Shawn however made it his right to continue to hurt her. Every single day she received a letter from him and every word was hurtful. She often discarded them safely but lately she found herself reading them more and more. Realizing that everything he told her was a lie. He never loved her.

Hearing the doorbell ring she sighed. Hopefully that was the package she had been waiting for. Opening the door she saw a man with a box and a envelope.

"I have a delivery for Beyoncé Knowles."

"That's me."

"Sign here and here please." She took the pen and signed, then took the stuff from the delivery guy.

Because she knew what was in the box she decided to open the envelope first and pulled out some letters.

Dear Partners,

If you are reading this then I am probably dead. I know you are wondering why you are getting this letter, well recently I was diagnosed with AID. The doctor said looking at my history that I had HIV for about eight years before it Developed into AIDS. I hope who ever gave it to me realize how many peoples lives they messed up. I'm not the best guy and I know some of you weren't willing but if I gave you this to you I can't be held accountable because it was given to me. Be it resolved that my family didn't know and you can not sew them because they are clueless. Just like you they will receive a copy of this letter and anybody else I've had the pleasure of ravishing. I'm hell bound and I except it have fun living with my gift to you.

Signed, Michael Carter

Beyoncé read the note over and over again. Each time she read it, she felt as if her life was over. There was no way this couldn't be happening. She didn't know what do. She called her mom hoping she would answer but she sent her to voicemail and Beyoncé knew it was on purpose. She called Gloria Next and she did that same thing.

Beyoncé began to cry once she figured that they weren't going to be able to save her from this. She had no resolution for this and it was very upsetting.

She had to find out if it was true. She need answers but she need an appointment first. She picked up the phone and called Nicki. She didn't want to go to any doctor so she told her to make an appointment as soon as possible with her primary doctor and she did just that.

*
May 5, 2007

Positive

Looking at the two lines she didn't know what to say.