29 part 1

March 19, 2007

Beyoncé

Truthfully she didn't know why she fucked him. She couldn't wrap her mind around it. She was angry with herself for letting it go that far. It was like she had a weak moment and pounced.

Walking into the room where everybody was seated and eating she noticed Izabella right away. She walked towards her quickly but was stopped.

"Hey? What's going on?" Christopher asked.

"You tell me! Why did she call me saying she needed me and I call you back and I'm getting sent to voicemail."Chris didn't know what she was talking about. All of a sudden Shawn showed up and handed Chris is phone.

"You really shouldn't leave your phone around Chris, somebody could steal it." Shawn smirked.

"You bastard!" Beyoncé said lowly but loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh really?" Shawn laughed.

"Auntie BB!" Izabella squealed really loud letting everyone know she was in the building. She ran as fast as she could and slammed right into her leg.

"Izzy baby don't do that!" Beyoncé scolded because she only had one good arm right now.

"Sowey BB."

"Mhmm Izzy why did you call me?"

"Uncle Jay told me to. He said I needed some more clothes."

"Yeah Bey had you listened to the message fully you would have known that."

"Christopher-"

"I didn't know I promise!" He said throwing his hands up in defense.

"She wants to stay the night with me." Shawn said to Bey. She shook her head no.

"Last I check she wasn't even speaking to you."

"That was before the cupcake."

Beyoncé rolled her eyes. This was a joke. It had to be. Looking in to Izabella's eyes she asked her what she wanted to do.

"I wanna go with both of you."

"Okay-" Shawn began

"Not gonna to happen." Beyoncé said. She wasn't going anywhere with Shawn and that was that.

"Bey-"

"Izzy you go with Shawn okay?" Izabella nodded her head slowly and looked down. She started playing with her fingers and Bey knew she was about cry.

Squatting down to her level Beyoncé winced at the sting she felt between her legs.

"Bella, what's wrong?"

"I want both of you." She said wiping her face. Beyoncé pulled her into a hug and kissed all over her face.

Izzy started giggling.

"Stop BB!" She laughed.

Shawn watched the exchanged and wondered what it would be like to have a family with Bey. Just weeks ago Beyoncé couldn't even have a conversation with Bella now she just wouldn't leave her alone.