14

February 21, 2007

Kelly

Morning

"Izabella what's wrong baby?" Izabella didn't answer her she just stood there.

Kelly was waiting at the car door for her but Izzy didn't even reach up

"Boo you good?" Kelly asked but Izzy still didn't say anything. She walked towards her and picked her up. Izzy rapped her tiny arms and legs around her mother and tucked her head into her neck.

She placed Izzy in the carseat and close the door. Obviously today just wasn't a day for Izzy. Hopefully, today wouldn't be as bad she wasn't going to let her go to school today because she could tell Bella would just be in her mood today.

Pulling off she made her way to Beyoncé's house. She had left her mother there last night after they helped her. Tim brought her over last night and Tina was pissed when she walked into Bey's house.

She asked Beyoncé why she did what she did and Bey said nothing.

Kelly understood though. Beyoncé was angry but she was far from crazy the best thing to do would be to say nothing. Saying something stupid like "I wanted to go home" would have gotten Bey slapped.

You could do a lot of thing but disrespecting Tina was something you just didn't do.

She knew that talk she was suppose to have with Beyoncé was going to be delayed. Beyoncé was in pure pain last night but Tina didn't care because Beyoncé put herself in a situation she could have avoided.

However, Kelly couldn't help but wonder if Tina knew why Bey acted the way she did would she be more easier on her. She in fact knew her mother would. Her mother would probably have a heart attack and blame herself if she found out.

Now just wasn't the time.

"Mommy," Izzy spoke real softly.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"My tummy hurts." Izzy said sniffling.

"Baby I'm sorry let's just make it to see grandma and I'll get you some medicine." Izzy didn't say anything she just silently cried.

When they arrived at Bey's house Bella didn't even get excited. My baby, Kelly thought. Kelly opened the door and took Izabella out of the car. She carried her because Izzy was still crying.

"Baby it's going to be okay." She said but she spoke too soon. Before she new it last nights dinner was all on the back of her shirt.