19

March 7th, 2007

Beyoncé

Night

Beyoncé check herself in the mirror. She didn't really know what to wear for a child's dinner party. She actually found it odd that they were having a dinner.

"And they say I'm selfish." Beyoncé said out loud. She truly believe this dinner was for adults not Izabella. They really wanted her to believe this was for Izzy but she wasn't fooled.What would a four year old do with a steak?

Yes steak, when she had called earlier she wanted to know what was on the menu since it was a Kelly's house. Her mother informed her of a choice of smoked salmon or Steak. Beyoncé would choose steak any day when it came to fish. She hated fish that tasted fishy so she simply just had to be in the mood for fish to endure the taste.

She said to herself she would put her problems aside because truth be told Izabella hadn't done shit to her. Even though she wasn't to fond of children she would try to create a bond. She didn't totally dislike Izabella she just couldn't bond as easily with anybodies child. That was all because she killed hers.

"Not today. Have your pity party next month Bey!" She said talking to herself. She quickly fixed her emotions and finished getting ready. She twirled around and the mirror to see if she liked what she saw.

She wasn't crazy about it but what could she do. She had packed all her old clothes away because she was suppose to be changing for Marcus. Now she was stuck with these clothes that she had no desire to wear them. They all showed her figure in some type of way and she just wasn't ready for it. So she changed her outfit completely.

She decided just to wear one of her old work suits that she never packed away. She had a couple of those in different colors so it would work out because that gave her options.

She pulled her hairs back and smiled

"Perfect!" She said clapping her hands in excitement. Upon her finishing she heard her door bell ring. She frowned wondering who it could be. She wasn't having any guests because she was going to be a guest.

She shrugged it off when she heard the bell again.

"I'm coming!" She yelled coming down the steps. As soon as she approached the door. She looked through the peep whole.

"What the fuck!" She groaned.
She opened the door a little and peeped her head out.