9

February 16, 2007

Kelly

Walking into the Lenox Hill, Kelly was more than a little aggravated. She hadn't really got much information from Shawn over the phone but, whatever it was she hoped that it wasn't as serious as he sounded.

"Mommy too fast." Izzy shouted as she was practically being dragged through the hospital. Kelly slowed down and adjust her daughters hand in her palm.

"I'm sorry baby." She started to walk slower and proceeded to the receptionist desk.

"Could you tell me the room Number Beyoncé Knowles is in please." She asked when she arrived at the nurses station.

"Yes, hold on one moment." The receptionist said as she looked up the room number.

"Are you family ma'am?" The nurse asked in a nervous tone. The nurse could obviously see Kelly was pissed but she had to obey protocol.

Kelly sighed in aggravation but she understood.

"Yes, she's my sister."

"Okay, she's in room 410." Kelly looked down at her daughter.

"Are children aloud to go in there?"

"Yes, she should be fine." Kelly nodded and proceed to the elevator. Pressing the number four she was happy that her and Izzy were alone for the time being.

It gave her a little time to breath and think about what she was going to say. What happened? Was the first question that came to her mind.

Yes mentally Beyoncé was hurting but yesterday the only thing that was physically wrong were her swollen eyes.

"It will all work out." Kelly breath out.

Izzy was snuggled up against her leg holding on tight. She was still tired. Kelly woke her up because she felt as if she was to big to be carried around. Hopefully, there's a couch in Bey's room so Izzy will be able to lay down she thought.

If not Bey would have to scoot over because her baby was not sleeping just anywhere.

The elevator chimed letting her know she reached her floor. She grabbed Izabella's hand and started looking for the room.

She was having a little trouble finding it so she made her way to the help desk.

"Excuse me ma'am," Kelly said tapping a nurse on the shoulder.

"Yes!" The nurse turned around and smiled.

"Could you show me where room number 410 is please." She asked the woman who looked as if she was in her mid 40's.

"Yes, ma'am keep straight all the way to the end of the hall then take a left three doors down 410 should be on your right."

"Thank you ma'am."

"You're welcome! Have a great day."

Kelly smiled at the lady, even at a time such as this it was people liked her that made the mood a little lighter.