55

December 11, 2010

Beyoncé

Beyoncé woke up the next morning with a slight ache between her legs. She didn't feel Shawn beside her and she was thankful. She needed just a little time so she could collect herself. Last night wasn't some drunken mishap. She was fully aware of what was happening when it happened.

She lay in the bed naked not wanting to leave the room because she didn't know what to expect. The fact the the children were here didn't make it better. She was even sure their mothers where still there as well. They never left Shawn's house but when Beyoncé and Shawn returned to his home everybody was knocked out in the living room. It's was unexpected but it was a picture moment as well.

Beyoncé didn't want to mess with them so she decided that staying was the best thing. She couldn't even tell you how they got to his room all she knew is that once she was there it was magic.

"Damn," she mumbled remembering there intercourse vividly. His strokes, his kisses and his touch where everything to her.

"Mommy!" She heard and Izzy barged into the room without knocking. She quickly used the bed sheet to cover herself up.

"Dammit Izzy can you knock?" She asked and Izzy frowned before sniffing. Everybody knew Izabella hated when people cursed at her because it meant she was in trouble or she did something wrong.

"Noooo baby mommy is sorry okay. I didn't mean it please don't cry." Beyoncé pleaded. She knew that Izzy was very sensitive. She had always been that way but when her parents died it became worse.

"Okay,"she said wiping her eyes.

"Come here babe," Beyoncé commanded and she listen as soon as she was close enough she pulled her into a hug making sure the sheet was still covering her.

"Mommy?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No baby you just scared me okay?" Beyoncé replied pulling back and looking her in The eyes.

"Okay," Izzy smiled.

"So what did you need baby girl?"

"Uncle JJ said to wake you its time to eat."

"He did?"

"Yes ma'am," she smiled.

"Tell your uncle to come here for me please." Izzy smiled and walked towards the door.

"Yes ma'am! UNCLE JJ MOMMY SAID COME HERE!" She yelled and Beyoncé frowned.

"Izzy," she sighed.

"Ma'am?"

"Why did you just do that?" She asked as Shawn came into the door.

"It worked mommy, you should thank me." She smiled and left the room making Shawn laugh.

"It's not funny, her little ass was just about to cry and now I should thank her?" Beyoncé said glaring at him.

"What you expect me to do? She acts just like you."

"Whatever," Beyoncé said rolling her eyes. Izzy was going to get her little sassy ass popped one of these days.

"No need in being mad daddy's here what's up?" Shawn laughed.

"Feeling yourself I see."

"Didn't have to you did all that last night."

"Ugh don't remind me," she groaned and Shawn frowned. He didn't think she would regret it but it seemed as if he was wrong.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked immediately.

"Shawn I-" she began but was interrupted.

"You don't even have to say it. I get it you weren't ready and I should've waited. I messed up and I'm sure your done giving me a chance now. "

"Shawn w-"

"It's just I really wanted us to be a family Bey. I didn't mean to lose your trust. I wanted to build it."

"Shawn-" she tried again.

"Bey, I don't know what to do but I see I just have to let you go. I'm always messing up with you and I don't know wh-"

"Shawn! Can I speak please? Damn, if you would stop rambling you would know I was going to say I enjoyed it. Although you're doing this to prove why we should get married I didn't feel that way. I'm going to be honest if you can make me feel the way I've been feeling this last week through a marriage I'll marry you." Was she crazy? Maybe, but no matter how she put it she loved him. She was still in love with him. He had a week left to prove his self but she was already saying she was willing. Shawn looked at her not realizing that tears where now poring down his cheek.

Beyoncé look at him and frowned. It's was serious if Shawn was crying. Did she say something wrong? Did he not want to marry her anymore?

"Shawn," Beyoncé breathed out and he dropped to his knees in front of her wrapping his arms around her waist and laid his head in her lap and cried.

"You don't know how much I need this. I need y'all so much and you're giving it to me. A family, and a life. Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, no matter what anybody says it's always been you." She didn't know what that was suppose to mean. But she knew it couldn't mean that he loved her. Disappointment slightly entered her and she quickly waved it away. She had the man she loved if only he could love her back.