41

Beyoncé POV

December 1, 2010

Spending Her vacation in New York during the month of December was not on Beyoncé Knowles 's list of things to do, but things changed at the last minute, which was why she was headed for JFK International Airport. She use to loved living in the Big Apple, but when forecasters had predicted the city's coldest winter ever, she was Starting to think she should just stay in California and forget the wedding. Plus she was really looking forward to visiting Houston now but it's a change that was made for a reason.

She would give Angie words about this mess later.

"Mommy." Beyoncé's twin girls called at the same time.

"Yes babies?" Bey replied.

"I tired." A'livia Whined

"Me too." Ave agreed.

Beyoncé looked at her girls and reached to unbuckled their seat belts. Opening her arms, waiting for them to climb in her lap.

It didn't take long for for Ava to fall asleep. However A'livia was a different story. It always took her awhile. Nicki saw the struggle and took A'livia into her arms so Bey could put Ava back in her seat.
Alivia soon feel asleep and Nicki placed her back in the seat as well. Which left Beyoncé a lone in her thoughts, so she thought.

"You good Bey?" She didn't really know how to answer that. She was nervous but she was good.

"Mommy, where my ear phones?" Izzy asked.

"Izzy auntie Nicki was talking baby." Beyoncé informed her.

"Sorry auntie," Izzy said sadly.

"It's okay and I have them right here." Nicki said pulling them from her purse.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome Bella bug." Nicki said. Once Izabella had her earphones in Bey answered Nicki's previous question.

"I'm a little nervous."

"Don't be no matter what I have your back. Just enjoy your time and Celebrate Angie." Beyoncé nodded her head and looked out of the window. She had so much to think about.

After this trip they would be trying out new things as a family. She wanted to travel more but she didn't want to run into some people. She knew she would have to face him but she wasn't going to do it this soon.

She left New York like a bat out of hell once he confessed he couldn't be with a lying ass Bitch who he considered her to be. She sent movers for her stuff and made a new life in Los Angeles with Izzy and the twins.

He made his decision, well Camilla helped him make it. Of course she was heartbroken but what could she do, It just meant she wasn't as important to him as she thought. She was definitely happy she was going to be on vacation the next few weeks because she would have time to clear her mind before she faced him. Looking down at her daughter she fought the urge to cry. They would know their father some day. Just not today...

As the car pulled up to the airport and came to a full stop. Beyoncé took a deep breath. She hasn't been to New York since she left 3 years ago. If it hadn't been for her keeping in contact with Angie most of her family would think she was dead. Besides Chris, Nicki and Solo.

She knew Izzy, Ava, and A'Livia would grow up in a loving environment, with or without Jay. However she also Knew the twins would ask for their father one day. And they did all the time. She never spoke bad about Jay, she only told them about the good times they had together. She also put a picture in their room on their night stand so they could look at him daily. She only hoped one day he would love them as much as she does. We'll cross that bridge when we get there, Bey Thought.