40

I made a mistake. This was suppose to be Chapter 40 but some how the chapters got switched. It's a flashback so hopefully it will bring a little more clarity. I didn't proofread btw but I'll post the other chapter again tonight.

December 4, 2007

Flashback

Beyoncé had been in labor for 19 hours. She was tired as can be. She was more aggravated though. Nicki had come into her room earlier with Christopher and it pissed her off. She understood why, but in her state right now she just didn't want to except it. She aloud him to spend the weekend with Izabella but the agreement was Shawn couldn't know.

Looking at Beyoncé he now understood why Shawn couldn't know. It was apparent that he was pissed off. He stared at her as if he wanted to reach out and strangle her.

"Y-you c-can l-leave n-now," Beyoncé panted trying to regulate her breathing. She didn't have time to argue. She was a month early in giving birth because they couldn't regulate her blood pressure now he was stressing her out more than she needed to be.

"So, you up and leave and I finally have a change to talk to you one on one and you kick me out?"

"N-Nicki I-" Beyoncé started.

"Chris now is not the time."

"Nows the perfect time. I can't keep seeing Izzy without telling Shawn!" Chris yelled.

"Y-you will I-If you want to keep S-seeing her." Beyoncé panted again. She was being nice. She had been dealing with Chris attitude for awhile. He's seen her stomach but she never told him who her child's father was he had a clue that it was Shawn's but he did know for sure. He respected Nicki enough not to mention it but he didn't know how long he could hold his tongue.

"He's been looking for y'all Bey, and I keep acting as if I don't know but it's obvious you don't care. You're about to have his baby-"

"I-I'm about to have my baby!" She yelled back.

"I can't do this anymore. Beyoncé I can't keep visiting y'all knowing that my brother did nothing but love you. He doesn't deserve this."

"That's what you think?" Beyoncé asked laughing a little bit.

"It's wrong Bey!"

"Y-you c-can l-leave n-now." Beyoncé said sternly. She wasn't about express her feeling to someone who knew absolutely nothing about what went down.

"Fine!"

"Chris!" Nicki yelled following him out of the door.

*
"Why would he do that Nicki?"

"I don't know Chris I just know she wanted to tell him and she tried but he wouldn't listen."

"So she's not positive? She was just pregnant? "

"Yes but Chris don't tell Shawn anything. He would know if he had listened."

"Nicki it's just not right." Nicki nodded her head and pulled an envelope and handed it to him.

"What's this?"

"Read it." Chris did as he was told. As he read it he could believe it. It was a letter from Shawn.

"Has she seen this?" He asked.

"No, but she's seen enough Chris. I stopped giving her stuff months ago. Every month he sends something to her old address which has her mail forwarded here to California."