29 part 2

March 20, 2016

Shawn

"I can't believe you let her disrespect me like that!" Camilla had been going on, the whole car ride. She was mad about Izzy and Bey but she was complaining about Ms. Gloria and Ms. Knowles too.

"What was I suppose to do make them be nice? Hell naw, you don't know my mom and you definitely don't know Ms. Tina."

"I could careless about that old hag but your mom. She at least needs to have some respect for me!"

"Stop it Ms. Tina is like my mom too so you're not going to disrespect her either. They didn't even have to acknowledge you Camilla we are not together."

"Stop fucking me then!"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yes. I'm not doing this anymore. I want more from you. I can't keep doing this disrespectful shit because I'm not your girl. I love you and I want more." He sat for a moment and thought about what she had said and his brothers words rang in his head as he pulled up to her place.

"I'm sorry Camilla I can't give you more." She shook her head and started crying. He didn't want to break here heart because they were friends first before all of this.

He reached over and tried to pull her into a hug and she pushed him. She grabbed her stuff and got out of the car.

Once he was sure she was in he left.
*
*

Beyoncé

"Let it goo! Let it goooo!" Izzy sang along. Beyoncé hated this damn movie but Izabella loved it. She had been singing along with the movie the whole time. Every song and every word.

In the middle of the song she heard a knock. She wasn't expecting company so she looked through the peephole and then opened the door.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"I'm Detective Jordan and this is My Partner Detective Fasco and we are looking for a Tina Knowles. We went to Houston and her neighbors here said she was visiting her children."

"Okay well Tina is my mother but what do you need her for?"

"Well we found two bodies floating in the river at the state park and one looks to be Matthew Knowles. We need her to Identify him if it's possible." Beyoncé eyes got big in shock.

"How could this be he went back to Houston him and Mr.Carter. They didn't even show up for the funeral today- oh my God were they murdered?"

"It looks like he was burned to death and the other one was chopped in pieces. Who ever did this was angry and smart. No DNA was found. They made no mistakes at all." She had this urge to cry. Yeah she hated them but Matthew was still her father.

"I uh. I don't know when she'll be he here. She's staying with Ms. Gloria right now. I can give you her address." She said wiping a tear that slipped out.

She gave them the information they needed and returned to her movie with Izzy. Izabella was still singing along and Beyoncé pulled her in to her arms and held her. Izzy didn't try to wiggle out she just snuggled closer and continued singing.

*
*
Tina

Tina and Gloria were leaving the morgue. They weren't really able to identify them by their looks. But they would when the dental records came back. Tina wondered why Gloria wasn't crying. She didn't know why because Gloria still love Michael.

"Are you okay?" Tina asked as they walked into Gloria's house.

"Yeah, it's just so much death ya know?"

"I understand." For awhile they both sat on the couch in silence.

"Tina?"

"Huh?"

"When did you do it?" Tina shook her head and chuckled a bit.

"The same night of the dinner. How'd you know?"

"I know your work anywhere. No face no trace right?"

"You got it."

"I know you may not believe me but I'm glad you did it."

"I had no choice, they hurt my baby."

"I don't blame you they've had it coming for years."

"What do you mean?"

"All those scandals Tina they were true thats why we divorced. It seemed like when we got married he was different. I fell in love with Christopher Carter not Michael. After after Chris was born he started going by Michael. He claimed it was so Chris wouldn't get confused. But he changed his ways completely. Tina one day I walked in on him about to rape his assistant and that's when I lost it. I beat his ass and asked for a divorce. Tina even after that I continued to sleep with him. I was such a fool. I couldn't stop loving him and I didn't understand why. I asked God over and over to help me but for some reason hearing Beyoncé say it was him straighten me out. I absolutely hate his dead guts."

"Gloria, I'm so sorry."

"I'm fine T, it took a lot. Even after he infected me I loved him. I just can't wait for them to get this mess over with I see no point in having a funeral let them both rot in hell."

"I agree."
*
*
*
I know it's a short chapter but I needed to get this out of the way.

I didn't PR btw

Also I know y'all been asking about HIV/AID's well you'll find out soon. 🙃

Anyways do what y'all do. Until next time ✌🏾️