+34

[Jieun's POV]

I started making a list of possible girls that Yongguk would have had his first time with but the list was so small. Literally all I have is Hyeri (ew ) and Seunghee.

But I can't imagine it being Hyeri because Yongguk made it clear that he doesn't like her, and he hasn't even known Seunghee for that long, and I'm just so--

"Hey what are you thinking about?" Dohee asks me, appearing out of nowhere.

"It's not you, is it?"

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't have sex with Yongguk, right?" I questioned, eying her up and down. "Ow!" I grab the side of my head that she just hit.

"What is wrong with you?" Dohee exclaimed, blowing the hair out of her face.

"Ahhhh I don't know! I really can't think of any other girls who Yongguk talks to. I'm so curious!!!"

"Ok well, I know for a fact that it isn't me." She answered, rolling her eyes. "You know what? What if it's all just a lie?"

"You think Yongguk would lie about something like that? Well I don't know, I guess I would feel much better knowing that it wasn't true."

Being the useless friend that Dohee is, she just shrugged and decided to change the subject of my crisis. "Well anywayyyy I have something else I need to talk to you about."

She took out an envelope from her folder and gave it to me. "The tickets to the music festival came in today and you said you and Yongguk would go with me and Inseong. Are you still up for going?"

"Oh that's right. Hmm I mean,  I already paid for the tickets, so of course I'm going."

"Sounds good, but that also means you have to stop avoiding Yongguk and give him his ticket." Dohee looked past my shoulder and started walking away. "There he is. I'll see you later."

Once she walked away, I exhaled and turned around to see Yongguk coming up to me.

"Hey," He said to me in a sleepy voice.

"Hi...are you feeling tired?"

"Yeah," He nodded. "I was just up late doing homework."

There was a bit of a silence between us until I remembered the tickets that were in my hand. "Oh um Dohee gave this to me this morning. It's for the music festival."

The look in Yongguk's eyes changed from a sleepy one to curious, "You still want me to go with you?"

"We got the tickets because our favorite group is going. Don't you want to see them?"

"Yeah of course I do but I just thought that you wouldn't want me to...uh never mind. Yeah, I'm really excited to see them."

It was nice to talk to him again but the entire time I was internally screaming because all I could think about right now was asking Yongguk who the girl  was. Ugh I have to restrain myself from thinking these thoughts.

We were sitting in class when the teacher told us to scoot our desks together so that we can share books again. Yongguk and I put our desks next to each other and while the teacher was writing something on the board, Yongguk tapped my thigh. I glanced over at him and he just faced his palm up.

I smiled to myself knowing what he was trying to do. I copied what he was doing and once I face my palm upwards, he held my hand under the desk.

He was casually  playing with my fingers until the teacher interrupted.

"Yongguk."

He let go of my hand and placed his on his desk. "Yes?"